Theater Mishaps (Normani/you) Pt. 2

(Don't forget to read the note at the end. It's kind of important. Enjoy!)

After Normani had left, Y/N, Dinah, and James continued stacking their playbills. Dinah went to take a quick bathroom break, and came back out with a purple water bottle.

"Um...Y/N?"

"Yee?" She asked, turning around.

"Your girl left her water bottle," Dinah wiggled her eyebrows yet again.

"I'll just text her."

"How did you get her number?" James asked.

"YA KNOW WHAT? There's terrible service in here. I'll be outside for a minute," Y/N said, darting through the door.

Y/N: hey Mani you left your water bottle here :/

Normani😘: my dad already picked me up...ummm

Y/N: we don't have school tomorrow so... Would you like me to drop it off on my way home from the show?

Normani😘: sure babe that would be great. Thank you! See you then ;)

Y/N was in a state in confusion. Normani called her "babe." She sent her a winking face. WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

Once the show was over, Y/N drove to the address that Normani gave her. Since it was a Friday night, her mom allowed her to take the car out. Once she arrived, she was about to knock when the door flew open. Normani's arm reached out and grabbed Y/N's shirt, dragging her into the house.

She handed Normani her water bottle and was about to leave when Normani yanked her up the stairs.

"I need help picking a dress for something," Normani sighed.

Normani immediately started stripping and Y/N looked around.

"Woah bring me on a date first," Y/N mumbled. Normani tried on several dresses, all of which Y/N found stunning. One particular dress that was black really stood out to her. The cut of the dress was really interesting and drew her attention.

"As much as I enjoyed this, maybe I should get going," Y/N suggested, standing up from her seat on the bed. Normani immediately pushed her back down.

"Oh no, darling this party is just getting started. She straddled Y/N and kissed her hard, causing the younger girl to smile.

//////

"That was fun," Y/N panted, sliding her shirt back on. She picked up Normani's shirt from the floor and helped her put it back on. "Didn't know you were kinky like that."

"Yeah me neither. I gotta say, Y/L/N, that was one of the best experiences I've ever had," Normani said, sitting down on her bed next to Y/N. The younger girl looked up at the brunette's dark brown eyes. Normani looked down then back at Y/N, cupping one of her cheeks and pecking her on the lips.

"Date me," Y/N mindlessly mumbled. Her eyes widened at the sudden realization of what she had said. "I-I mean uh um...Normani, would you like to go out some time?" The younger girl asked. Normani giggled at her flustered state and agreed. "Of course. I would love to," the dark skinned girl kissed Y/N's cheek.

The two settled on a sleepover. Y/N was determined to be the big spoon, but Normani had other plans. She cuddled against Y/N's back and it was then that the younger girl realized just how much she enjoyed being the little spoon. Together the two fell asleep peacefully in each other's arms.

This one kinda sucks and I'm sorry I'm so late posting it. I went out of town for a theater festival thing.

I'm also thinking of making a Late Night Talks book with some Camren and maybe Norminah. If anyone is interested in helping me make cover art, please message me. Thank you!

Anyway,  don't forget to comment and vote. :)

Xoxo~Jules