Camila's x factor audition pt. 2 (Camila/you)

Okay first off, I apologize for not updating in a while. I have one shots that aren't completely finished and what not, but I've been really busy lately. Also, I honestly didn't have any inspiration to write this one so it sucks, especially towards the end. But I'd feel bad if I didn't post part 2 like I said I would. I had an idea a while back but then I had lost it so here's part 2.

Your POV:

I arrived at home at around 4:00 p.m. I am awful at planning cute things, but I figured something out that might go well. I planned on bringing Camila to the local art museum after getting pizza. Oh that reminds me, I have to find out what kind of pizza she likes. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to her contact.

Y/N:
Hey, Mila! On a completely random note that has absolutely nothing to do with tonight, what kind of pizza do you like?

Camila<3:
Well hello to you too! Lol Hawaiian or cheese. Doesn't matter to me. :)

Y/N:
Aight thank you! I'll pick you up around 5:30. Text me the address to your hotel. (Also, no need to dress too fancy to impress me. I like you just the way you are)

Camila<3:
Okie ;) way to be charming

Y/N:
I try, I try

Camila texted me her address shortly after, and I called to order the pizza.  I ordered a cheese pizza and a Hawaiian pizza so she could have whichever one she wanted. I decided to take a quick shower to freshen up before the date. I love the way that sounds..."date."

After my shower, I decided on wearing jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt with a flannel tied around my waist. Call me basic, but it's actually really comfortable. I laced up my black converse hi-tops and checked the time. It was around 5 now, so I grabbed my backpack, keys, and phone and walked out to the car.

I got in and stared heading over to the pizza place to pick up the pizza. Suddenly, An uneasy feeling surfaced in the pit of my stomach. I shouldn't be nervous, right? I'm only going on a date with a really beautiful, kind-hearted girl. Oh my gosh don't freak out.

After picking up the pizza, I drove to the hotel that Camila's family is staying at. It was now 5:24, so I decided to text Mila to let her know I'm here

Y/N:
I'll be waiting for you in the lobby whenever you're ready :)

Camila<3:
I'll be down in a minute

Shortly after, I heard the elevator door open and turned to see the beautiful brunette walking out. I immediately stood up and fixed my shirt to make sure I looked semi-nice. I took in her appearance as she walked towards me. She was wearing a short black skirt with a grey crop top and some sort of combat boot.

"Y/N!" She said happily, extending her arms to hug me"

"Mila!" I smiled, embracing her in a hug.

"Camila you look...wow" was all I could say. She blushed and giggled a little, looking down at her feet.

"You don't look too bad yourself" she smirked.

I extended my hand for her to take.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded and took my hand as we walked to the car.

~~~~~

As soon as I opened the door for Camila, her eyes widened.

"PIZZA" she said loudly, inhaling deeply.

"Yep I got cheese and Hawaiian since you like both," I said, shyly.

I drove off in the direction of the museum as we started talking.

"So...where are you from?" I asked her.

"Well I am originally from Cuba, but I live in Miami."

"That's cool. I'm actually from Miami,too. I'm traveling with my dad for the show,currently, but I'll head home after it is all over with," I said, smiling over at Camila.

We continued making light conversation and singing along to songs on the radio until we finally arrived at the museum. It was a beautiful day, so we decided on eating the pizza on the steps outside of the museum. After finishing the pizza, we went through the art museum. I was fascinated by the back stories of all the artists, and I bought Camila and I matching mugs. They were dark blue, and when you poured a hot beverage in them, the image of Van Gogh's "Starry Night" appeared.

We left the art museum and decided to walk around the park for a while. We were walking along the edge of a pond, when out of nowhere, Camila tripped. I went to grab her arm, but that only resulted in both of us falling in. We were now both soaked, but I stood up and held out a hand to help Mila up. We both looked at each other and started laughing. I couldn't help getting lost in her eyes. Eventually I found us gradually getting closer, and it seemed as if time stopped. Her eyes fluttered closed, and she leaned in, connecting our lips.

Once again, sorry it's so bad. The next ones will be better I assure you. Comments and feedback are always much appreciated. Also I'll gladly take suggestions.
Xoxo~Jules