|| Taehyung ||

Hold me tight

You haven't seen V for about 3 weeks but for you it feels like it has been an eternity. He's currently preparing to start the promotions for the new album and is very busy. You can't contact him because of his schedule, which is very strict and leaves no time for even talking. You miss him a lot. And you know he misses you, too.

You hear your phone ring. Maybe it's V, the thought of him makes you run upstairs even faster. You pick up your phone, "hello?" You answer it nervously. "Hey baby." You hear his deep voice, "have you listened to our new album yet?" He asks.
You can't keep your emotions in and start crying into the phone, "Tae, I miss you!" you say. Silence. But then you hear a sobbing sound. Is he crying?, You wonder. "Tae, are you okay?" You ask worried. "Aah.. Yeah I'm f-fine. Haha don't worry about me." He assures you, "please listen to our album, baby. I have to go now. I love you." he says and hangs up before you could even say anything.

You turn on your computer and look up their album. It's called 'The Most Beautiful Moment In Life, Part 1'.
You love the title, it reminds you of the moment V asked you to be his girlfriend almost 1 year ago.
You download the album but can't start listening to the tracks because you hear the door bell ring and have to leave your computer to open the door.
"Heeeey" your friend exclaims when you open, "are you ready?"
You look confused, "ready for what?".
She comes in and shakes you by your shoulders, "for shopping?! Have you forgotten what day is tomorrow?"
You nod. "Tomorrow is your Tae's only day off. We have to get something nice for you to wear for your date tomorrow." she says. Your face lights up. She's right! He's coming home tomorrow!, you think and a wide smile appears on your face.
You run up the stairs to the bathroom to fix your makeup, get changed as quickly as possible and off you go.

You spend the whole day in the city center with your friend. You run around different shops and boutiques to find something chic for your date tomorrow.
"Maybe we should go to the one store Tae likes so much." your friend says. You make your way down the street to the store. One of BTS' former stylists owns it and you know for sure that she will have the perfect outfit for you.
You enter the boutique, "Minah!" you exclaim as you're being hugged by a girl. "How long has it been?" she asks with a wide smile. "Minah, I would love to have a long and deep talk with you but I need your help" you say, she makes a confused face, "tomorrow is Tae's only day off and we'll go on a date."

The stylist starts rushing around and handing you the prettiest clothes she can find. You want to buy every single piece but you don't feel like V would love it as much as you do.
"Minah, I'm sorry we wasted your time on th..." you start when coming out of the changing room but you can't finish your sentence. You can't believe your eyes. Minah is holding a beautiful baby blue colored dress, "I love it! And Tae will, too!" You exclaim.

You try it on and it fits perfectly. You have never seen anything like it before. You get changed into your own clothes and walk up to the register.
"How much is it?" you ask. Minah waves her hands around, "don't be silly, it's a present! If I remember right, it's your anniversary in a few days."
You hug the stylist before walking out the door.

>the next day<

You are waiting at the airport for V. You look around but can't find him.
Suddenly someone grabs you by your waist and you let out a squeak. You turn around to face V, he has to wear a mask but you can tell by his eyes that he is smiling widely.
"Tae!" You exclaim and jump onto him holding onto his neck. "I missed you!" he whispers and you feel a tear fall onto your shoulder. "Tae, please don't cry!" You whisper and start crying yourself.

You can't walk through the airport together and he has to wear a mask over his nose and mouth to not get recognized.

You walk out of the airport separately and go inside a black van five minutes delayed. Inside the van he can finally take off his mask and you see his face. He looks even better than before he left. Your eyes get teary again. "Don't start crying! I can't look at you being sad!" He says as he places his hands on your cheeks.

You sit next to him and your head lays on his chest so you can hear and feel his heartbeat. Your hear him hum a melody, "what is that song? It sounds really good!" You whisper. His eyes widen and he looks at you confused, "didn't you listen to our album?" He asks. You sit up quickly, "omo! I totally forgot! I was about to start playing the songs but then my friend came over..." you don't finish your sentence because you see V looking deep into your eyes. "Well, if you haven't listened to it, then I will sing one song for you." he says.

"I can only see you
I can only see you alone
Look, I'm fair with everyone else but you
Now I can't live a day without you, please"

You listen well and get teary eyes when he gets to the chorus

"Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
can you trust me
Pull me in tight
Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
Please, please, please pull me in and hug me"

You can't hold your tears in any longer and start crying. V pulls you in to hug you, "V, I should be the one hugging you." You whisper.

"Babe, I wrote this song for you. We were apart for a long time in the past and I decided to write a song just for you." he says with a shaky voice, "whenever you listen to this song, please, think about me! Listen to the lyrics carefully and think about the meaning."

You pull him in for a kiss, "think about how much you mean to me." He whispers on your lips.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I J-Hope you liked it

Please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the story and want to help me out <3

Gomawoyo~
Saranghaeyo~
고마워요~
사랑해요~

~ YoonMinTae
~ 윤민태