|| Jimin ||

Bad Boyfriend

You hear the door bell ring and quickly go downstairs to open.
"Hey baby" you exclaim when you see your boyfriend standing there. He comes in and you hug him tightly.
"Let go of me!" He shouts.
You look confused but let him go. "Baby what's wrong? Did something happen at work?" You ask worried. "It's none of your business" he growls as he walks into the kitchen. You follow him, "please talk to me!" You demand. He grabs a few cans of beer and starts gobbling every single one up.
You just shake your head at his behavior and leave the kitchen, "we can talk when you're done" you say leaving him behind you.
What happened? Did maybe I do something wrong?, you wonder as you get undressed to put your pajamas on.
You're very tired and fall asleep immediately as your head touches the pillow.

"Baaaabyyy" you hear someone shout up the stairs. You look at the clock on your nightstand, it's 3am. "Baabyy come down! Right now!" You hear again.
"Aish, how much did he drink?" you mumble. You get out of bed and go down the stairs to the living room where you see your boyfriend laying on the couch. "What's wrong? How much did you drink?!" You ask crossing your arms.
He gets up and comes really close to your face, "You know what? You think I don't know but I'm not that stupid!", he whispers, "You little slut! I know exactly what you're doing behind my back!" He says raising his voice. You don't have any idea what he's talking about, "stop it! You're drunk! We can talk when you sober up!" you exclaim pushing him away from you, "I'm going back to bed." You go back upstairs and lock your bedroom door behind you,
I hope he won't want to come in, you think.

>the next morning<

You come downstairs to see your boyfriend still sleeping on the couch. The whole room is full of the smell of alcohol. You just let him sleep and go to the kitchen. You still can't believe what he'd said to you the night before and don't know what he was talking about.

As you're making breakfast you call your best friend.
"Hey ChimChim!" You exclaim as he picks up, "what are you doing today? Do you want to hang out?". "Of course! I'll be at yours in half an hour." He replies.

You see Jimin coming up to your house through the window and run to the door. "Oh hey. Did you see me coming closer?" He asks surprised as you open the door before he could even knock. You chuckle and nod.
He comes in. "I'll be right back. I just have to touch up my makeup a bit." You say and run up the stairs.
Thank god I have Jimin, he's such a sweetheart! I'm happy that he's my best friend!, you think while getting ready.
"YOU AGAIN?! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOU BASTARD!" You hear someone yell. You realize it's your boyfriend's voice.
You run downstairs to find your boyfriend holding Jimin by his collar about to punch him.
"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You yell at him. He lets go of Jimin and walks up to you. "You think I don't know what's going on between you two?!" He shouts as he shakes you by your shoulders. You push him away from you but he steps back to you and slaps you on the cheek. You let out a squeak and tears start running down your face.
"Ok man! That's it!", Jimin starts walking closer to you. He kicks your boyfriend away from you and starts attacking him. Jimin punches him in the stomach until he can't get back up. Then he grabs your hand and runs out the door.

You are still crying when you get to Jimin's apartment.
At his place you drop on the couch and start crying even harder. "I can't believe he did that. I don't even know what I did wrong." You whisper. "You didn't do anything wrong! He's just twisted. He thinks that there is something between us." Says Jimin, "but either way, you will stay here for now. I won't let you go back to him."

You go to the bathroom and see yourself in the mirror. *O.O* omg what a mess, you think. Your cheek is still red and burning hot. When you see yourself you start crying again. "What did I do to deserve this?!" You mumble.
"ChimChim, do you still have some of my clothes here? I would like to take a shower." You ask as you come out of the bathroom. No reply. You look for him in the living room. Nothing. You finally find Jimin in the kitchen. "I'm making dinner. Do you want to eat now or later?" He asks as he sees you walking towards him. You repeat your question, he goes to his bedroom and hands you some of your clothes you have left at his.

After getting out of the shower you feel refreshed. As if nothing has happened.
You eat dinner together. He tries to cheer you up by doing some aegyo and imitating his friends Jungkook and Taehyung. You start to feel better and even start laughing. When you look at him you see that his eyes are filled with joy. "Why do you seem so happy?" You ask. "I like seeing you being happy." He replies, "especially, if I make you happy.", he adds shyly.
You chuckle. "You do make me happy. I am very thankful that I have you." You say as you get up to give him a hug.
"I am very tired" you say, "do you mind if I go to bed already?".
"Of course not. I'll prepare the bed." He replies getting up and walks to his bedroom. "You'll sleep in my bedroom and I'll sleep in the living room." You hear him shout from the other room. He prepares everything and leaves you alone. "Good night, sleep well." He whispers as he closes the door behind him.

Now you're alone. You fall asleep probably a few minutes later but for you it seems like an eternity.
You have nightmares and wake up in the middle of the night. You turn around and see Jimin laying beside you. One of his arms lays on top of you.
"Jimin, what are you doing here?" You whisper as you try to wake him up.
"I heard you sobbing and thought you were still up" he whispers back with his sleepy voice, "I came in to comfort you but saw that you were asleep."
I cried in my sleep?, you think, "I'll go sleep in the living room." You state. He wraps his arms around you tighter, "don't leave now, it's nice here." He whispers, "your boyfriend was right about us. At least about my feelings for you" he says with a weak smile. You sit there in confusion. Is he saying he loves me? Your thought proves to be true as you feel his lips touching yours.
You didn't expect that move.
Even less than that, you didn't expect to enjoy it.
What am I doing?, you ask yourself. You can't push him away. You lay your hands on his neck. "What was that for?" You ask when he pulls away. He whispers back "I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing.". He sits up quickly and rubs his neck. "I wanted to show you how I feel towards you but didn't know how." He whispers.
"Jimin, I think I have some explaining to do." You start, "I didn't know I liked you. You just showed me your feelings and I realized mine towards you."
You want to keep talking but already feel his lips on yours again. "I love you! I always have!" He whispers on your lips.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I J-Hope you liked it

Please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the story and want to help me out <3

Gomawoyo~
Saranghaeyo~
고마워요~
사랑해요~

~ YoonMinTae
~ 윤민태