Andrew!?

**ANNIE POV**
"Hi-hi Andre." I said standing up. "I'm Annie." "Wanna be my best friend?" Andrew said. "Totally!" I said and then we hugged. "Let's tell stuff about ourselves." Andrew said. "You first" he said.

"Okay, my name is Annie Butler, I'm 9 years old and I'm going to turn 10 in 3 weeks. I'm adopted and bullied. The shaytards are my family. They vlog there life on YouTube and they have 3 million subscribers. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters." I said waiting for the bus.

"I'm Andrew I'm 10 years old and my birthday just came up. I'm not adopted I'm was bullied that's why we moved. My family is also on YouTube they have 1 million. I'm an only child." He said.

"What's your last name?" I said. Just then the bus pulled up and we got on it. They rest of my siblings missed the bus. We sat down next to eachother "what's your last name?" I said. "I have to ask my parents to see if I can tell." Andrew said. The bus ride to school was pretty fun. We got off the bus and a bunch of people pointed and laughed at me. Andrew just grabbed my hand. "It's okay. Don't listen." He said. We walked past my siblings and even Avia laughed at me. "I'm going to go walk around." Andrew said. Then he kissed my cheek. My mouth dropped. Avia walked past me and hit my stomach. "O-ow." I said trying to breathe. "AVIA! Not cool!" Gavin said walking away. "Anyone laugh at you lately?" Avia said. "Yes. Why?" I said. "I told everyone you cut your self." Avia said laughing. "WHAT!" I scream. Avia just left. The tears were forming in my eyes. I just tried to catch up to Andrew. But he was in class already. He was in my class! I sat down next to him. And a bunch of people pretend to cut there wrists. "Grow up!" Andrew yelled. "Haha,
Do you cut also?" They said. "No." He said. The new teacher came in and says teaching us. Then the bell rang, "playground time!" Some kid yelled. Me and Andrew split up because I wanted to be alone and he wanted to play football.

**ANDREW POV**
"K guys, let's pick teams" I said. "Sorry, we don't let people play that hang out with retards name Annie." Tina said. "I don't hang out with her anymore. I told
Her off. She tried to make out with me. She is a slut." I said making it all up. "Ew, let's go find her!" Dave said. "YEAH!" Tina yelled. "Y-ya." I said.

**ANNIE POV**
I was in the corner reading my book when a bunch of kids including Andrew came up to me. "Hi Andrew!" I said. "Ew, don't touch me!" He yelled. "Your such a worthless slut! Trying to touch my friend!" Tina yelled. "YEAH YOUR WORTHLESS RETARD! GO KILL YOURSELF!" Dave yelled. I started crying. Before I knew it they were hitting me. "Ow! Stop! Please!" I cried. "GUYS GET LOST!" A teacher yelled. "Annie! Stand up now!" The teacher yelled. She picked me up and my nose was bleeding, I couldn't see out my left eye, and I was bruising all over my stomach and legs. She carried me to the nurse and Layed me down.
"Annie what happened?" She said. "I was on the monkey bar and I fell off." I cried. "I'm going to call your parents and see what they want to do." She said not even caring. "Hello, Mrs. Butler I have Annie in the nurses and she got hurt at the playground today. Would you like to take her home or leave her?" She said. "Okay, she will be in the nurses until you get here." She said hanging up the phone.

Mom got here and picked me up and put me in the car. "Was it bully's?" Mom said. "No I really did fall off the monkey bars." I said giggling. "Oh okay." Mom said. We arrived at home and mom cleaned my wounds. Put band-aids on them. And gave me ice for my eye.

I went to my room and fell asleep.

"Wake up! DINNER TIME!" Avia yelled in my ear. I jumped up and slapped her. "Oh my." I said avia burst into tears. "ANNIE SLAPPED ME! MOM! DAD!" She yelled running out of my room. I got out of bed and my legs were bruised terribly and hurt so bad. "Ow!" I winced in pain then falling on the ground. I got up and changed into baggy sweat pants. I walked to the kitchen were mom and dad were checking out avias face. Everyone was sitting at the bar. All the seat were taken up.

"Emmi, can I sit there?" I said. "NO! You hit my sister!" Emmi said. "She is my sister to. And I didn't mean to hit her!" I said. "She isn't your sister. And your not mine. Go back to the orphanage." Emmi yelled. She got up from the chair and ran to her room. The tears formed in my eyes. I looked at Gavin. He looked away immediately.

Avia got sent to her room. And everyone else made weird faces at me and left. "Your stupid!" Brock said. I just stood there. "BROCK! Room! Now!" Dad yelled. "Annie," mom said. "NO! Just stop!" I said. I limped to my room. "Annie, why are you limping?" Dad said. "When I fell I sprained my feet." I said. "Let's check them out." Dad said.

"No!" I yelled. Dad grabbed me and sat me on the counter and rolled up my pants. I started crying, "Annie! Who did this to you?" Dad yelled. "No one!" I said. "Annie. Your about to get grounded." Dad said. "Shay. Just let her talk about it when she is ready." Mom said. Dad put me on the ground and I limped back to my room. I stopped by Emmi's room. "Why did you say that?" I said. "Don't play dumb! Avia told me what you call me!" She yelled. "I never called you anything!" I yelled "yeah you called me a short stupid blonde!" She yelled. I started crying. "I NEVER DID! WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE RUDE TO MY FAMILY! The one- family who loves me!" I yelled. "I DONT KNOW! BUT I TRUST AVIA! So get out!" Emmi yelled. I limped out and went to my room.

I looked at the clock and it read "1:23 am" I was tired of being alone. I went to mom and dads room. "Mom? Dad?" I said standing in the door way. "Annie?" Mom said. They both looked up and turned on the light. "I'm ready to tell." I said.