Codyy

**annie pov**
"Avia is pregnant." I said.
Dads face went from sad to mad. "WHAT!?" Dad yelled. Mom bursted into tears. "Dad! Listen! Avia is so scared. Please! I'm mad at her so much. I hate her. But, you need to like, talk to her through this. Show her options, you yelling at her will humiliate her. You don't think she is getting it at school. You need to show her more options." I said, I felt like I was going to be sick. Mom was crying and so was dad. "She isn't going back to school and we not vlogging until this is over. She is not keeping the baby." Dad said. "Avia doesn't want it." I said. "Let's go make the stopping vlogs for 2-3 months cause that's how long it will take until she can get an abortion. Dad had no care for anyone else. He didn't want to tell anyone. We went into the house and mom and dad calmly sat down with Avia. They did as i said. They talked her through everything that was going to happen. They walked out of Avia room. "Let's go make that video" dad said holding moms hand. I wanted to be in it. I sat next to mom and dad and they turned in he camera.

"Hello Guys, we never thought we would have to make this video. But things happen. We have children and they do stupid things. We do stupid things. We cannot vlog for 2-3 months. We are having to go through a long process. Our kids need us more than anything right now. We will upload videos once a week. I can't guarantee they will be long. But you may not see Avia. In them. We love you all. Hope you aren't mad." Dad said.
Mom and I shed a tear. Dad turned off the camera and we hugged. I walked into avia room. I just gave her hug. She put her head in my chest and cried.

**2 MONTHS LATER**

"You ready Avia?" I said ass she got undressed into a hospital gown. "Yeah, I don't want a child. Well atleast now" she complained. Mom and Dad came into the room. "It's time. We have to leave. We love you baby doll and wish you the best." Mom said lauding her forehead, dad did the same. I hugged her then we left. "I'm scared." I said. "Don't worry. It's a small surgery it will take  3 or 4 hours. She should be up and running in about a week or so." Dad said. Putting his arm around me. Just then a really hot guy walked past. "Oh la la." I said jokingly. "I'm going to go talk to him." I smiled. Dad laughed. I popped up and got onto the elevator. "Hey, do you know where room 2023 is?" I asked. "Your not actually looking for that floor now are you?" He smiled. "No, I just needed an excuse to talk to you." I giggled, "your very beautiful." He said. "I'm Cody." She said. "I'm Annie." I said. "I have seen you before. On the Internet." He said. "Yeah I'm kinda famous. I model for Nike and My family vlog there life." I blushed. "That's hot. Do you want to walk around?" He asked letting me out of the elevator first. "Totally." I smiled. We walked down to the cafeteria where there happened to be fans. There were a lot. Pictures were being taken and I was kinda freaking out. I grabbed Codys hand and ran into the family bathroom. I locked the door. I sat against the wall and he looked at me inches away. "Your very beautiful Annie." He said. "Thanks." I smiled. I put his hands under my chin and moved my head closer to his. Our lips touched.

ADULT CONTENT*

  Started out as a soft kiss. We have been talking and walking together for 2 hours. I already knew so much about him. We started making out. Hit tongue wanted entrance. I have him permission. I parted my lips and his tongue entered. As we heard elling and banging on the door we ignored it.
  His hands went from my neck to my waist. My hands playfully tugged his hair. I pulled away. "So what are we?" I whispered. "Let's be more than friends." He said putting his hands on my ass. I kissed him and I had a smile broke out when he picked me up. "What are we doing?" I laughed. "I have no clue." He smiled. He put me down and we walked out.

Adult content over but there will be more*

We switched numbers, "do you want to come over?" He asked. "Yeah,
I'd like that. Plus I don't want this part to stop." I winked and smiled. "What's your address?" I asked. *gives address* "oh my gosh! Your two houses down from me! You live in the second nicest house on our street." I said. "Yeah, yours beat ours." He laughed. "Come on let me ask" I said. I walked over to mom and dad. "Mom this is Cody, Cody actually lives two Houses down from us in the nice house. And he invited me over his mom is here." I said. "As long as his mom is there it's okay with us." Mom and dad said. "Oh! Thank you thank you!" I kissed them on the cheek and we held hands and walked away. "You have your phone!?" Dad yelled. "YES!" I yelled back. We walked to his moms Cadillac car. He opened the car door. "Hey mom, this is Annie. My girlfriend." He smiled and my smile went so big. "Hello Annie. Listen bubba, I have to drop you and Annie off at home I have to go pick your brother up from Salt Lake City Utah, from the airport. Are two okay staying home alone?" His mom said. I smiled. "Yes ma'm" he said. "No baby making. If you are there at condoms in your bathroom." His mom said. I held in my laughter. "Mom. Oh my gosh." He said. "My little baby so grown up!" She said pinching his cheeks. We pulled up to the house and we got out. I waved bye. We walked inside and I grabbed his shirt and started making out with him.