This is who I am

310 years later (after pich's defeat. Melody didn't know about this)

Lots of years passed by since my dad gave me my life. It's been lonely at first, I just talked to dad, but then I met Tooth. She turned out being my best and only friend. We always hang out together when she was not too occupied with teeth problems, and that was most of the time, but It didn't really matter because I also have things to do. It's not as much hard work like what she does but it's still work and I really enjoy it. I do whatever I want and I help kids to express themselves and be free. Life has to many rules that don't let us enjoy it, so sometimes you have to break some rules. My case is different because breaking rules is what I do all the time and it's no surprise that I'm on the naughty list.
It's been more than 10 years since I saw Tooth. She's been really busy but she didn't tell me with what. Whenever I visited her she just said she couldn't talk, so one day I just stopped going to her palace. It was once again dad and I. He never told me what was going on with Tooth but now I don't care, I'll just keep living my life as I want it to be and I won't let some little problem ruin my life. I will keep on living just as I want and nothing or no one will change that.