Center

Melody's POV

"Remember what? I-I don't understand. I never died. Manny, as you call him, gave me my life. No one took it away, ever".
"Melody, come with me" said North. I followed him to an office filled with ice sculptures. "Melody, there's something really important you must know. Being a guardian is the most important thing that could have happened to you, or to anyone. Being a guardian means you protect the children in the world, no matter what. And to be one you have to tell me what's your center?" "My what?" He took a Russian doll and gave it to me. "This is how you see me. Big, intimidating, but if you get to know me... well, see by yourself". I opened it and saw a smiling North.
"Your jolly?" i said "But not just jolly. I'm also mysterious, fearless and caring. And in my center..." " You have big eyes... Oh! That means they're filled of wonder! You can see the wonder in everything!" I said smiling. "Yes! And that's the wonder i take to the world. And that's what makes me a guardian. What's yours?" I thought for a bit " I don't know..." North took my hand and gave me his doll, while smiling slightly.

SORRY FOR TAKING TOO LONG. I'VE HAD SOME COMPLICATED MONTHS, AND I'M STILL HAVING THEM, BUT I NEEDED SOMETHING TO GET DISTRACTED WITH. THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT.
❄AVRIL SNOW❄