I'll get her

Jack's point of view

I was flying around Burgess when I suddenly saw the northern lights. It must be something important cause North wouldn't call the guardians now that it's almost Christmas, and the others are also busy with their jobs. So  I flew as fast as I could but I was still the last. When I arrived the Kangaroo had to start with the fighting. "Late as usual..." "Well i've got snow days to bring. I'm not just jumping around doing nothing 3/4 of the year" "Now, now... can we stop the fighting" North said while Sandy rolled his eyes and Tooth was talking to her fairies about teeth stuff. "What's the problem mate?" said Kangaroo "Pitch is back" "WHAT?!" we all yelled in unison while Sandy had a question and exclamation mark over his head. "How do you know? And don't tell me it was because you felt it in your belly" said Kangaroo really pissed off "But we defeated him 10 years ago. He can't be back again!" added Tooth. "Manny told me, and i called you as soon as he did" I don't understand. How can he be back so soon?
North and Kangaroo where arguing and I saw Sandy making some signals while he pointing at the ceiling. When I turned around I saw Manny shining above us. "Hey guys turn around..." "What do you want now Fros..." the Kangaroo stopped when he saw the moon "Man in Moon! What is big news?" North said and then a ray of light when to the room and it showed Pitch's face. "Pitch really is back" said Tooth. "What must we do?" North asked, and the ray of light illuminated a circle which was in the middle of the room. And suddenly the circle opened and a blue crystal rose from the ground. "No, not again..." said kangaroo a bit angry "What is happening?" I asked while the others where watching the crystal. "He is choosing a new guardian" "But we've got Frost there 10 years ago!" Kangaroo added "Don't you understand? This is the last guardian!" North said watching anxiously the crystal. "I wonder who will it be..." "Please not the groundhog..." "What do you mean by last guardian?" My question was left unanswered as a figure started forming over the crystal. It was a girl. She was beautiful and she looked so familiar but I couldn't figure out who she was. Kangaroo was also staring at her with his mouth wide open. "Wow" was the only thing I could manage to let out.
"Melody?" "You know her?" I asked Tooth as she said the girl's name. "Yes! She is Melody Moon. We were best friends! Until 10 years ago..." She started to get sad "I was too busy and then we had the problem with Pitch and I didn't see her anymore" "Well soon you'll see her again! Now... Who wants to go and get her?" As soon as North finished saying Kangaroo and I shouted "I'LL GO!" We glared at each other and I said "Let's see who gets to her first Kangaroo" And we both sprinted out to get her. I won't let Kangaroo get her first.