The Daughter of the Moon

Melody's point of view

"Who told you i want to be a guardian?!" I said. North laughed "Of course you do. Music!" "Stop! This is so... heart warming, but im not a guardian. Your all... hard work and rules, and i break rules and be free¨ Then Tooth came next to me and pointed at the globe, and said ¨Melody, each of these lights is a children who believes, and no matter their actitude or behavior we protect them¨ Then North said ¨Okay no more wishy washy Pitch is out there and more stronger than ever¨ ¨Wait, are you talking about Pitch Black? That's another reason to choose someone else¨ ¨We didn't choose you, you were chosen by Manny¨Answered North pointing at the moon ¨What?¨ I asked while flying closer to the opening on the ceiling. ¨Why didn't he tell ME about this? Daddy... Why?¨ Then Jack asked ¨Why did you call Manny daddy?¨ ¨Because he is my dad. He told me that when he gave me my life¨ ¨Wait you are THE daughter of the Moon?¨ North asked ¨It seems... Yeah why?¨ I asked ¨The one of the legends?¨ ¨Wait... Legends? Nobody knows me, how could there be a legend?¨ North, not paying atention to me, told a yeti to bring a book. A minute later the yeti came back with the book, and North started turning the pages trying to find the one he was looking for. When he finally found it, he started reading it out loud "The daughter of the Moon: the legend says that the Moon, a long time ago, gave life to a girl, but she wasn't any girl, this was a girl who was captive before and died trying to change her fate. This girl was given a very special gift from the Moon that makes her very powerful. She will be capable of ending with the darkness and bring light to the world" When North finished reading we were all shocked. And then I asked "What does it mean by died?" They looked at each other and then at me "...You don't remember?"