You Have A Miscarriage (Ethan)

You were 4 months pregnant and home alone.  Ethan was on tour and you missed him so much but he was going to be home in 2 weeks. 

you were at home alone watching netflix on your couch when all of a sudden you feel a very sharp pain in your stomach you just thought its was morning sickness so you ran to the bathroom but nothing came up.  so you walked back to the couch and  seen blood everywhere so you went upstairs to your room to see what was wrong.

so you were in your room and you too of your sweat pants and seen that there was blood everywhere so you called the police and asked for an ambulance. the ambulance came to your room and you ad just gotten some new sweats pants and underwear on. 

the ambulance came and helped you walked downstairs. when you got down the last step they keep asking questions and you kindly answered some.

"are you pregnant"

"yes"

"how far long?"

"4 months" 

when you said that the 2 of the EMT's looked at eachother and rushed you to the emergency room. the rushed you into the hospital taking in some code that you didn't understand. "whats going on?" you ask nervous. A nurse came up to you and put an IV in your arm and a clip on your finger for your heart rate. thats when the doctor came in.

"hi Y/N i'm doctor jones" she says sweetly

"Hi"

"so what seems to be the problem?"

"well i was on my couch when all of a sudden i had  very sharp pain in my stomach. i just thought it was morning sickness but nothing came up so, i went back to the couch and seen blood and then i went upstairs to change my pants when i seen a lot of blood in my underwear so i called for and ambulance."

"well im going to do an ultrasound because it says on my clipboard that you are 4 months pregnant"  

"ok. whenever you're ready doc"

so the doctor put that gel on my stomach and moved the wand around to hear a heartbeat. you were really nervous because you didn't want a miscarriage and you heard some crazy stories about people who had miscarriages.

the doctor was waving the wand around and didn't hear anything. No heart beat. No nothing the baby was Dead.

"Y/N i'm so sorry to say it, but your baby is gone. i'm so sorry for your lose." 

all you could do is cry, you cried and cried and cried until you decided to call Ethan. You called him and no answer. So you called Grayson and he answered. "thank god for him" you thought

"hey gurlllll" he said.

when you heard his voice it made you cry again because he reminded you of ethan.

"Y/N what's wrong" Grayson asked with worry

"Gray wheres ethan?"

"he's right here"

"can i talk to him?" you asked aggravated

thats when you heard ethan the love of your life. 

"hey babe whats wrong"

"E-Ethan W-We lost the B-Baby" you say between sobs 

"OMG Y/N ! are you ok?"

"yea but im at the hospital."

"im coming home right now im going to catch the next flight home. i love you and im going to be there" 

"Eth i love you"

"i love you too thats why im coming home"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day you wake up to someone holding you and it was ethan he had his arms wrapped around your stomach and was asleep. you didn't want to wake him up but being as clumsy as you are you did. you tripped on your vans you left out. thats when he woke up. he gets out of bed and walks over to you and he hugged you and like yesterday you start crying. you couldn't control it. "shh shh its ok. im here with you" after he said that you looked him in the eyes and kissed him. "Ethan what did i do wrong? i thought we were going to be a family? " you say calming down " it wasn't your fault" . 

"so what did the doctor say? what will happen? how it the baby going to come out?" ethan said. "the doctor said that i will get very bad cramps and will lose a lot of blood and that you won't feel the baby come out but you will see a lot of blood come out and some gray stuff that is the fetus or the embryo." (i looked it up)

"well im here for you and anything you need just ask me"

"ok but be prepared for some serious mood swings, it's going to happen"

"ok i love you and ik this is hard for you" after he said that you kissed him because you love how sweet he is

~~~~~~~~~~ a week and a half later~~~~~~~~~~~

the baby was gone and you felt depressed and stressed and  sometimes you just wanted to punch ethan in the face for no reason.  but even when he mad you mad he would make up for it and buy you whatever you wanted. 

so today you were at the store and bought a couple things then went to get your nails done, when you got home you seen rose petals up the stairs. so you put the groceries in the kitchen and followed the rose petals into your bedroom. you open the door to see ethan on the bed just waiting for you. you walk over to the bed just laughing. when you lay down he gets on top of you and whispers in your ear "lets make another baby" and you then straddle him so you are on his crotch. " lets do it. i want to be a mom"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

almost 1000 w0rd for this imagine. i hope you liked it 

Comment

Vote 

~~~~~~chardae