Imagine For Emma

Ok this is for Another Emma I hope you like it. Sorry its taken so long.

NO SMUT SORRY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma's POV

So lately Ethan has been talking about this thing called "sex" and I have know idea what it is. So when he gets home I'm going to ask him what it is.

30 minutes later

"EMMA I'M HOME" Ethan yells through the front door. "UPSTAIRS" I yell so he could hear me.

I hear Ethan run upstairs. I'm just sitting on the bed waiting for him. My back is against the head board so when he walks in I will be able to see him.

He walks in and lays next to me.
"Ethan I need to ask you a question" I say nervous.

"What is it?" He says and sits up next to me.

"Well you know how you've been talking about sex"

"Yea" he says with a slight smile.

"Well this is kinda embarrassing but.....what is Sex?"

"Emma are you serious" he chuckles

"Babe its not funny" I say annoyed.

"Ok. Ok. I will tell you." He says wholeheartedly.

"Thanks babe" I say

So Ethan sits in front of me criss cross and looks into my eyes.

"Ok Emma , sex is how we were made. Your parents had sex in order to make you. Same with my parents. Sex is also a way show someone that you love them. Like what I want to do with you. Sex is also, not to scare you, is putting my penis in your vagina."
(A/N PLEASE PUT YOUR PENIS IN MY VAGINA)

"Ethan does it hurt" I asked scared

"Well at first because you are a virgin. But after a couple seconds it goes away"

"Are you sure"

"Yes"

"Well how do you know. Have you ever had sex before" I asks with sass

"Yes I have" he whispers

"Your not a virgin"

"No" he says agitated

"Well....." I says getting up to whisper in his ear.

"I want you to take my virginity"

"Are you sure"

"Very. I love you"

"I love you too"

With that he took off my shirt, then my pants. He then took off his shirt and pants. We both were left in our underwear, and I was in my bra too. He then unbuckled my bra and I covered my boobs. "Babe, you can show me." "I feel like you are going to think I'm ugly" "you are the most BEAUTIFUL person I have ever seen."
After him saying that I let go of my boobs and gently let them fall. He then kissed me and said "see I told you,you were beautiful" he the started leaving pepper kisses on my neck until he found my sweet spot and I moaned. He smirked and sucked on that piece of my neck until he left a hickey. He then kissed between my breast until he got to my underwear. He pulled them off and bent his face down to my crotch and started to eat me out. "Ahhh Ethan" I moan. I cum seconds later. He the takes off his Calvin Klein's and positioned him self at my entrance.

You can imagine what happened next. It happened 4 TIMES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok emma here you go sorry if you didn't like it.

Comment

Vote