Imagine For Rikki

MATURE CONTENT  but who gives a shit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rikki's POV

So I'm home alone waiting on my husband, Grayson, at 3 in the morning.  I'm just sitting on the couch.

Suddenly I hear a car pull up. So I just sit down And what for him to come in.

He comes in and is stumbling around. HE'S FUCKING DRUNK.

"WHERE WERE YOU" I yell

" I was out"

"Out doin what" I say with sass

"I WAS OUT WITH ETHAN DAMN"

"I'm sorry if I'm WORRIED ABOUT MY HUSBAND"  I yell the last part

"You can be suck a clingy bitch you know that"

That shocked you because he has never called you a name before.

"AND YOU CAN BE SUCK A DICK"  I yell. I then feel a burning sensation on my face. I looked at him and started running upstairs to our bedroom.

I then took a pillow and blanket and threw them down the steps. "HERES YOU SHIT. YOUR ASS IS SLEEPING ON THE COUCH DICK" and at that moment I locked our bedroom door and got in bed and cryed because he has never called me that.

~~~~MORNING~~~~
I woke up at 10:57 and decided that I would do some clean up.

I walk downstairs and see that Grayson is still asleep. Thank God.

I then walk into the kitchen and turn on some music on with my phone  And start doing the dishes.

I was in the middle of washing dishes when 2 strong arms wrap around my waist. "Get off of me" I say seriously.
"babe what's wrong?" He says backing away.

I then turn around showing him the red mark on my face. "THIS IS WHAT YOU DID GRAYSON, YOU FUCKING CALLED ME A CLINGY BITCH AND SLAPPED ME AFTER." I said crying

"Baby  so sorry I di-" I cut him off and said "don't say it grayson, But I can't be in a abusive relationship." I said. After I walked into our shared room and cried my eyes out.

2 hours later

I woke up to see to strong arms around me. "Grayson get off of me!" I said. I look and see he is a asleep next to me. I look at his fave as he sleeps. "I love him so much but he can be such a dick at times" I say to myself. Or I thought.

Grayson opened his eyes and manages to say,
"Babe I'm sorry I'm suck a dick and I don't tell you that I love you all the time. Most of all I'm sorry for smacking you I never meant to I feel like a total dick and if you want to leave me I understand" he said with tears coming from his eyes.

"Gray, I'm not going to leave you. We all make mistakes. Grayson I love you no matter what." I say with tears.

He then leans in and started to kiss me but this time with way more passion then he has ever did before.

It soon turned into a make out session. He climbed on top of me and started to kiss my neck making me moan. He then took off his shirt and pants revealing his toned abs.  "Damn" I say under my breath he then starts taking off all of my clothes. Now I'm completely naked and he is laying on top of me kissing my back again.

I then decided to put my hands on his chest to feel his abs. Damn he's a rock.

He stared at me before leaving kisses down my body making me moan out his name.

He gets to my thighs and kisses them until he reaches my heat. Suddenly his tongue is inside of me.

He flicks his tongue and that gets me going. " FUCK GRAY SO CLOSE" I say to him.

Right before I'm gonna cum he stops. "Why did you st- FUCK " I scream as he rammes into me. He starts going fast " Fuck grayson " " damn Rikki so tight" he says with a smirk. "Gray faster PLEASE."  He then started going so fast are skin was making that beautiful nosie. "FUCK GRAYSON IM SO CLOSE" I say. I then reach my climax and come all over him. But he hasn't reach he yet so I decided to please him.

Once I was done coming over my orgasm I climbed on top of him and started to ride him. " Fuck Rikki don't stop!" He said in pleasure.
" fuck gray right there" I say as he buckles his hips making him hit my g- spot.

" babe I'm gonna cum" I tell him " hold it" he demands "BABE AHHHHH" I yell as I cum all over him for the second time. "babe that was amazing" he says out if breath.

"Gray I love you. And will never stop."

"I love you too and I'm sorry"

"Babe don't be we all make mistakes"
And I kissed him one more time Before falling asleep and us cuddling all night.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Rikki I hoped you liked it if not please forgive me. SayedRiegns

comment

vote

~ chardae