Imagine For Ashli

DIRTY DIRTY

Ashli's POV

So my boyfriend,Ethan, is on away for a business trip. So I decided to listen to The Weeknd on my Bluetooth speaker. I was wearing black spandex and a white skin tight tank top, and no bra.

In the middle of "Dark Times" I heard the front door shut. I walked and seen Ethan, or what I thought was Ethan, and ran to him.

"Babe your here" and ran to him.

I kissed him and he hesitated but soon kissed me back too.

The kiss started to get heated and he picked me up and carried me upstairs and threw me on the bed. He seemed so eager. All he did is pull off my spandex and pulled off Hus pants and rammed himself into me. I winced in pain because he usually isn't this big but I didn't say anything.

He started to go at a extremely fast pace and I was moaning like crazy. "FUCKK RIGHT THERE"

as soon as I said that Ethan ran in the door pissed Ethan then walks over to the bed and starts yelling.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY TWIN BROTHER! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?"

"ETHAN YOU NEVER EVEN INTRODUCED ME TO YOUR BROTHER. I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU" I said in tears.

He just gave me a straight face and then turned to His brother. "FUCK YOU GRAYSON I ASKED YOU TO CHECK UP ON HER NOT FUCK HER"

"It's not my fault you have a sexy ass girl friend" he winks at me

Ethan then punches him in the face and kicked him out.

Ethan then turns around and looks at you.

"I'm going to make you scream so loud." He says taking his pants and shirt off

"Want to know why?" He asks with a sexy ass smirk.

I just shake my head yes and bite my lip.

"Because I'm going to be fucking your brains out"

He then lines up to my entrance and he starts teasing me with his tip. "JUST FUCK ME ALL READY" I say agitated "if you say so" and with out any warning he slams into.

"FUCK ETHAN DON'T STOP"

"I won't"

Right now the only sound is my screams and our skin making pounding together.

"ETHAN PLEASE FASTER" I moan

"Ok" he says

He then starts going extremely fast. And while he is pounding his 9 inch dick in my tight pussy he decided to take his thumb and finger fuck me.

"AHHH ETHAN I'M GONNA CUM'

"CUM BABY CUM" He yells

After a few thrusts I came all over him and he came in me.

"I love you Ethan"

"I love you too Ashli"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashli I'm so sorry it took so long to post but I hoped you liked it.

Comment

Vote