Imagine for Destiny

Destiny's pov

so i have been horny all day, so i decided to tease ethan because it make our sex even better. 

we both we sitting on the couch and i decided to change clothes because it was hot. or that's what i told ethan. 

i went upstairs and changed into some black booty shorts and a tank top with no bra, grabbed a blanket and cover my shoulders and then i walked down stairs.

when i walked down stairs ethan was looking at the T.V. until i walk by. his eyes were all over me but i just sat down like i didn't see him looking. after a while of watching tv i noticed ethan had a boner so i decided to tease him some more and walk to the kitchen. when i got to the kitchen i heard footsteps behind me but i didn't look to see who it was because i already knew who was behind me. so just to make ethan even more horny i reached up to grab a cup and stood on my tippy toes so he could get a good look at my back side. (A/N your ass) when i turn around with the cup i get shoved into the fridge.

"i know what you're doing" ethan said with his deep voice. "ohh do you now" "yea and i really just want to fuck you raw" "then do it" i whisper in his ear. and with that he took off all my clothes and took off all of his. after he took off his clothes he sat me on the kitchen counter, so i was sitting like i would in a chair, and started eating me out. "AHHH ETHAN" and with that moan he started to pump 2 fingers in me WHILE eating me out. "FUCK ETHAN I'M GOING TO CUM IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT" he then looked at me and smirked. he then stopped eating me out and started to pump me, but while he did that he curled his finger so he could hit my G-Spot. "GODDAMN ETHAN....FUCK" so after i came on his fingers and he gladly cleaned it up.  he then took my off the counter by my waist and bent me over the table,so my ass was facing him, and started to fuck me. at this angle he had a direct hit to my G-Spot. "FUCK YEA ETHAN RIGHT THERE" "damn Destiny you're so tight". while he was fucking me doggy style over the table, i lost feeling in my legs so he pulled out and laid me on the table and started to pound into me again. but this time faster and rougher. "GODDAMN IT ETHAN I'M GONNA CUM" "cum for me baby" and with that i came all over the table. 

And i thought it was over after that. but i thought wrong. after i came all over the table he carried me upstairs to our bedroom. he then set me on the bed on my back and crawled on top of me and started to grind on me. "if your going to fuck me. DON'T TEASE ME" and with me saying that he stuck his 9 inch dick inside my vagina. "fuck ethan" he was  going so hard that every time he would hit my G-spot i would wince in pain but to be honest i loved it. 

"ETHAN PLEASE FASTER" he listened and started going so fast i was holding the head board with my back arched. ethan then started to hold the head board. our headboard was banging against the wall....until we broke it. (i wish i was her right now) after we broke the headboard i wrapped my legs around he torso.  i soon then came all over him.

"ethan stop" he then stopped and looked worried. " don't looked so worried you going to like this" i then laid him down and started to ride him. "FUCK DESTINY" "you like that" "fuck yea. don't stop" and i didn't i kept riding him. i rode him like a pony. i then started bouncing up and down and that drove him crazy. i then felt myself tighten up around him. i then came and he straddled me. "you're not leading i am" he the shoved himself in me without warning. and painfully started thrusting. "FUCKen shit ethan" and with that i started to dig my nails into his back.

"ETHAN I'M GONNA CUM" "destiny, hold it" "i'll try" he then started sweating like crazy so i knew he was going to cum.  "ETHAN I CAN'T HOLD IT" "on 3. 1-2-3" and he came inside of me and i came all over him. 

i was on the bed feeling like i was glowing trying to get over my orgasm.

after catching my breath i manage to say, "ethan, i love you" "i love you too,baby"

the word baby caught you surprise then you remembered that you guys didn't use any protection.

"ethan we didn't use protection"

"i know"

"what do you mean 'i know' " 

"i decided to think about what you said about wanting a baby and i want to be a dad" 

and with him saying that you got on top of him and kissed him passionately.

"i love you"

"i love you too"

"you're going to be a great dad"

"and you're going to be great mom" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

destiiny10 i said that i didn't think that i was going to post it but i had too because i swear to god this is the best dirty imagine i did. BUT i hope you liked it. if not im sorry

VOTE

COMMENT

please comment what you thought so ik if you liked  the REALLY dirty imagines.