Imagine For Megan

Megan's POV

"AND MEGAN MAKES THE WINNING GOAL"  the announcer yelled then my whole team ran to me and i was put on peoples shoulders. 

as soon as they put me down i was picked up and spun around. "MEGAN THAT WAS AMAZING" my boyfriend Grayson yelled.  "Thanks babe" " you ready to go home" "Yea lets go"  I said. He then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car.

"Babe I'm so proud of you" he said and placed his hand on my inner thigh. "Thanks, but I couldn't of won without you. You are my good luck charm." I say flirty " well when we get home I have a present for you" " REALLY?! What is it" I yell with excitement. " you'll see" he says with a smirk.

When we got home I opened the door and there was a cute puppy he bought me. " It's OUR puppy" I say. " babe I love it. Thank you." " no problem"  

after playing with the puppy and talking to ethan i decided that  i'm going to go take a shower. "babe where you going" ethan said with a sad face. "well i'm going to take a shower" "ok" he said with a smirk. 

so i went upstairs and got my towel and started the shower. when the water was just how i wanted it i got undressed and got in. i also had music playing so i couldn't hear anything. i was listening to The Weeknd's new album when i felt 2 arms around my waist.  i jumped and turned around. 

LISTEN TO THE SONG REAL LIFE MY THE WEEKND.  READING THE NEXT PART. 

"BABE you scared me" i said smacking his arm "sorry i just wanted to give you your real gift." he said moving his hands up and down the sides of my very naked body. "babe" i moaned "he then worked his magical hands up to my boobs and started to massage them. "gray no teasing" he then pushed me against the shower wall and started to kiss my neck. i couldn't control my moans. he then took his 9 inch dick and started rubbing it at my entrance. "AHHH GRAY"  "Scream my name" "Gray.... please" i begged. "BEG FOR IT" 

i then,grabbed his dick with hand and looked him in the eyes then with my other hand i started to pump in and out of my pussy. he started to get upset and pulled my hands. "I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN PLEASE YOU". he then picked me up by my ass and rammed himself inside of me. he was going so hard and rough, he's never done it like this but i liked it.  "Gray.." i moan in his ear while biting his shoulder.  his thrust began to get sloppy so i decided to push him away, shut the water off, get out and get on the bed with him. 

once he got on the bed i got ontop of him and slide down on his dick, riding him. "AHHH MEGAN" he screamed. i soon felt him buckle his hips. "AHHHH GRAY.........DON'T STOP" i scream as he hits my G- Spot. 

soon after we both reached our climaxes and we came. we then rode out our highs. 

"babe that was the best sex ever" grayson said

"i know right" i say way to excited

he then chuckles and i laugh. i then sit up on the bed and as soon as i stood up i fell and winced in pain. "Baby help me" i cry out in laughter. "what's wrong why can't you get up yourself"    he said with a smirk. "BECAUSE YOU HUGE ASS DICK WOULDN'T STOP RAMMING INTO MY VIGANIA" he just sat on the bed laughing. he then got off the bed and picked me up and smacked my ass. "BABE" i yell

he then sets me on the bed and lays next to me. i then turn on m side and he cuddles up next to me. "thank you" i said "i love you" he says "i love you too".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

megan im SOOOOOO Sorry that it took so long. but i hope you liked it meggiemoo420

comment 

vote

~chardae