Commentary - Face Value. What really matters.

Now, before anyone starting swinging their social justice hammers, their "Politically Correct" suits of armor, and starts pointing fingers,

THIS IS NOT A POST CONDEMNING ANYONE BASED ON WHATNOT. 

Clear? Sweet. Now that's over with,

There's a lot of talk, and there's a lot of upcoming recognition on diversity, race, identification. Categorization and all that jazz. There's all this highlighted importance about what "our place" is, and "correctly identifying" who we are, or what we pledge, or all this stuff.

Then we also have this recognition of hate. Recognizing what "type of hate". All this "Racist, Sexist," yadda yadda yadda. 

To be honest. What do I think?

I don't care. Now, like I said, I'm not saying as in, "Oh, you're gay, but...I'm not going to refer to you by that," in my opinion honestly, it's moreso,
"You're gay. Okay, cool? On a scale of 1-10, how much of a bad person and an Alpha-Hotel (you can figure out what this means yourself) do you treat people?"

On the same token. 
"Oh, you're a racist? Or, you don't like this race? Or this religion, or this-"
Shut Up. You're not any of those. You are a straight up Alpha-Hotel. I don't like you.

Stop being ignorant. Stop putting people in boxes, stop making these associations. Too many people these days apply negative connotations just for some stupid facetious values and/or labels. Okay, you're a denotation of LGBT, or you're Korean, or whatever you have or associate with.

I honestly don't care. 

If you're a good person, you got your life squared away, or you're atleast making an honest living, doing good work, you know, doing what you think is right, and you're living the life how you are, you're not hurting anyone, and you're doing something you think is great, proud, or something significant. 

Go freaking do it. 

I could care less where you come from, or what you've been through. Am I disregarding all the struggle you endured, those things that developed you and made you who you are? Of course not. But, does it take priority in how I should negatively box you in, categorize you for what you are? 

No. 

You are who you are, right now. You are a culmination of how you've taken things, how you've grown, what you've endured. What's shaped you, and made you stand right here. 

What you make of yourself, is a reflection of all of that. And that's what I look for, the most in people.  What you see is morally good, or what you do, and how you dictate yourself. 

Look at people for who they are, individually. Yes, take into consideration the parts of who they are, but don't take all these parts, stereotype them, box them in a cookie cutter fashion, and then assume that that is who they are.

Everyone is individually unique by circumstance, not by these bits and pieces.