Seamus x Luxie

Dedicated to: @Kaddiy_Dreams
Luxie POV
  Things were getting pretty heated between Seamus and Harry right now (no, not in that way, guys 😆). They were fighting too much. The Golden Trio and Seamus were my best friends. But I had a feeling that I had to stick with Harry on this one.
"Seamus, Harry, stop being gits throwing fits. Can't we come to the conclusion to believe one of you best friends Seamus?" I interfered.
"Fine, then, Luxie." Seamus never called me by my full name. It was always "Lux" or "L".
For months he never talked to me. 3 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days to be exact. I never realized how much I cared for him.
"Hey, Lux, come play a game with us." Fred and George called in sync.
I knew this was going to probably be a prank or some other dumb shenanigan of theirs.
"Oh, and Lux? Seamus with be attending!" They said in their derpy romantic voices. It was a mistake to play that Truth of Dare game with them last month.
I unwillingly went with them as they both picked me up as I was so small. "We are going to play a game," They began.
"Oh, God, what have you extremely annoying, prankster matchmakers have done now?" I asked, quite nervous for what was to come.
"Well, we've locked your future husband into this lovely closet down here." We came to a door in a lone corridor which was being kicked from the inside.
I heard the familiar, beautiful Irish accent call out from inside, "Let me out," but with many colorful words added in the spaces.
"Incoming, Finnigan!" The twins quickly unlocked to door, threw me in, locked it, then seemingly walked away.
"Hey, let us out!"I cried.
Seamus was staring at me.
"Hey are you ok???" I was very concerned for his mental health at the moment.
"No, I'm within 2 feet of a beautiful lady..." He muttered.
I looked down. Half of my shirt was lifted up from the struggle of the. Twins lifting me up, revealing almost all of my stomach and a little of my bra. I blushed so hard.
"I, uuuhh..." I stuttered, doubting I was pretty at all, and pulled my shirt back down. But he walked over and gently lifted it back up.
"See?" He said, like it was the plainest thing he had ever said. His fingertips brushed lightly against my stomach.
"Oh, uuh, thank yo-" Before I could respond he leaned in and kissed me softly. Before long we were snogging. My hands were pinned gently to the wall. Seamus kissed me with a passionate love. More then any I had ever felt.
When we finally pulled apart, it was because of Fred and George at the doorway, making smooching sounds from the door.
"Quit it, will ya?" Seamus shouted and continued to kiss me.
/////////////////////////////////////
Hello! I think this is actually one of the better ones I have written. Do you agree?
Anyways, thanks for the suggestion, @Kaddiy_Dreams !
Hope you enjoyed...!
😄😆😀😉