Meeting

It was an normal day in Ikbureau(?) but today was special day for the city Yuhei Hanejima is visiting the city today! So the protection is high for the young man at this time especially if the Orihara Twins are here! Anyway, Yuhei *cough* Kasuka *cough* is standing on a walk way right now while everyone is screaming his name. Suddenly he felt someone nudged him a little so he turned around to see a black haired teenage boy with blue eyes and Raira Academy uniform on.
"I'm so sorry" he bowed
"It's okay" he spoke unemotionally
He bowed once more and started walk out the street once the light signaled it was time to start to move on. Kasuka could hear people mumbling and saying how rude of the boy and all talking crap about him. Of course he didn't care about what they're saying. He started to walk forward until...
"Kyaaaaa!!! WATCH OUT!!!!" Someone yelled
A pole flying in the air was heading towards the black haired boy. Kasuka eyes got big and he was about to push the young boy but it was too late he got hit. Everyone was silent no one moved due to the fact that barely anyone gets hit by the pole of the famous Shizuo Heiwajima unless he was aiming for you. The silence was broken when everyone heard loud footsteps coming towards the scene it was none other than the famous Shizuo himself coming towards the kid.
"Shit do me favor don't be dead kid!"
Shizuo lean in towards his chest and felt a heartbeat and sighed with a relieved. He pick the boy up and started running only Gods knows where but Kasuka new and it was Shinra Kishitani's house.