Apartment

Mikado was on his way to Kasuka's apartment. He was on the phone with Masamoi (most of the apart is him and Masaomi talking):
"Masamoi! Please enough with the conversation of me and my sex life with Kasuka!"
"Aww come on! This is my only way knowing what to say when you having a problem, when you have vibes."
Mikado started blushing. "Masaomi! Enough!"
"Fine. Anyway, what are you doing today 'cause imma bored~"
Mikado stopped and thought what to say "Either way he's going to find out sooner or later" he thought.
"I'm going to Kasuka's apartment, he said that he has a surprise for me. Why?"
"..."
"Masamoi?"
But he couldn't wait to listen because suddenly he was grabbed behind and his mouth was covered and his phone flew out of his hand. He started to struggle but his body was weak.
"Oh no... I ... was .... shit"
He blocked.

Masaomi's POV
My mom was yelling that they're going out a bit but I know that they're going to be gone a few weeks like always.
"Sorry what was that? I was talking to my mom"
"...."
"Mikado?"
"Is this Masaomi Kida?"
"Yes who am I speaking to?"
"Heh, wouldn't you like to know. Listen I know that your friends with Yuhei Hanejima. Bring me 5 million yen or your friend will fucking die!"

Then all of suddenly he heard a screaming noise. A scream that he knows so well.

His friend Mikado Ryugamine.