To The Races

Masaomi's POV
I was racing towards Kasuka's apartment building but the paparazzi was there like always.
"Shit"
I looked at my phone and started to dial a all so familiar phone number.
"Izaya!"
"Oh Masaomi I didn't think you call so soon"
I can hear that damn smirk in his voice.
"Listen up I don't know why you let Mikado get kidnapped but-"
"Woah wait Mikado got kidnapped?"
For once my whole life I think that this time he had nothing to do with this scam. But I could be wrong so I have to be sharp.
"Yes and if anyone could be part of something like this it would be you!"
"Masamoi please. I wouldn't kidnap him because it would attract a lot attention as much I love the fact you being on your guard on me. But as you should know I had different plans for Mikado and Kasuka."
I cliched my teeth so he did had something up in his dirty sleeves but I admit he wouldn't put Kasuka into something like this considering that Kasuka is famous but not Mikado though. Damn it! Why is t-this FLEA BAG!!!!!!!
"Fine what am I supposed to do then?!"
"Calm down. Don't worry. Meet everyone and me at Celty's place."
"Who's Celty?"
"Don't worry about it. I e-mail you the coordinates. See ya Masaomi~!"
Soon he hung up I got e-mail to the location I'm supposed to meet everyone...... Wait who's everyone?! Agh! Doesn't matter I got to hurry!
[Time Skip]
When I got there everyone was here by everyone I mean: Anri, Shizuo, Izaya, some doctor in a black sphere, and the black rider!?
"I don't see Yuhei- err I mean Kasuka"
The Black Rider notice me and put a phone to my face and it read:
"Hi my name is Celty. And over there in the black sphere is Shinra. Set down we're waiting for someone, okay?"
I nodded surprised to see the black rider-err I mean Celty can communicate.
"Damn it flea what hell did you do this!?"
"I didn't do anything" Izaya smirked.
"Tch. We'll just see about that."
Soon as he said that. The door burst open and soon come in Yuhei no Kasuka Heiwajima. He had red puffy eyes that are still wet, hair that look like hadn't seen a brush in years, and his clothes was all wrinkled up. We all looked surprised even Izaya to see the blank Kasuka to show a emotional face. He paced towards his brother.
"Shizuo is Mikado okay? Did you found anything yet? Did they contact anyone? Tell me!"
"Wow, Kasuka come down we don't know anything yet, okay? They'll contact Masaomi if anything."
Kasuka looked like he's going to burst into tears any minute know. He sat down next to Anri and she patted his shoulder of comfort.
"So what they told you Masaomi-kun?"
"They said they want 5 million yen or else"
"What do they mean "or else", Masaomi?"
"Or*gulp* they're going to kill Mikado."
Everyone was silent until....
"Fine we'll give they're fucking 5 million yen..."
Everyone turn their heads towards Kasuka and blinked eyes in surprised and listen to his plan.