My Existence

Mikado was sleeping on a naked Kasuka's chest and he (Kasuka) was wide awake hugging his new boyfriend's body. Of course he had an blank expression on his face and showed little emotion but deep inside was very happy right now. He snuggled closer to Mikado and was playing with his hair. That woke up Mikado and he groaned, and started to shuffle.
"Sorry did I wake you?"
Mikado hummed and fully opened his eyes. Saw that him and Kasuka was nude under the blanket and started blushing. Kasuka just stared blankly at him. Mikado turn around and smiled sheepishly but neither the less he placed a kiss on Kasuka and got up went to get dressed. Kasuka sighed and went ahead got dressed as well. When Mikado got back him and Kasuka was fully dressed. No one new what came over Mikado but he tackled Kasuka and started to kiss him and Kasuka started to kiss back. Kasuka started to moaned and that caused the kiss to get deeper but suddenly Mikado pulled away and laid his head on his boyfriend's chest.
"Mikado?"
No response was made from Mikado but he didn't need any. Once he looked at his face everything was clear Mikado's face was bright red but he had a happiest smile he had ever seen. From that day on Mikado's smile was a reason for Kasuka's existence.