Our Final Days!

A/N: The sequel is being made as we speak! I will post the first two chapters in a couple of days! So, hold your hats 🎩 b/c this fanfic is about to get real and thrilling (hopefully for you guys). The best part is that there will be more kasukaxmikado for y'all. So, will I'm doing that I give you guys another bonus chapter for you guys! Enjoy 😊!
-with love Animefan09

It was hot and bright outside and the birds were singing their melody away. Kasuka was going home for vacation to see his boyfriend, Mikado. They been together for a year now, and they both had still not forgotten the incident of Mikado's legs. Although, his eye was fine and didn't receive any internal bleeding, however, his legs were gone from the blow of a bat and cause dead muscle. Kasuka put the guy in prison for a life time and never saw the bastard again.

However, Mikado received many problems afterward. For example, he would cry in the middle of the night due to nightmares, hold his backpack a little tighter than usual, get frustrated in simple tasks like finding a movie to watch, and space out during their conversations that was sometimes though. Kasuka had put him into therapy to help his mind a little and it worked. Mikado was showing improvement but he wouldn't say anything to him if he asked about what he talked about in therapy. Though, that was okay because he just wanted Mikado to feel relief from what had happened.

Kasuka entered in his loft and smelled the scent of home. Mikado was in the kitchen cooking once more. Despite that he couldn't use his legs anymore, he still knew how to get around their home and the city itself with no problem.

"Mikado?" he called out.
"In here!" he answered back.
Kasuka walked into the kitchen and inwardly smiled,"you didn't have to cook."
"I wanted to, though."
He hummed,"okay if you wanted too."

He bent down to kiss Mikado. Mikado turn his head slightly to good grasp of his lover's lips. Their touched and both men felt that spark when they first starting dating. Mikado felt Kasuka lips turning into a slight smile and that made him giggled with joy. They pulled away and gazed each that seemed forever to them but only seconds in real time. Mikado went back to cooking, and Kasuka wrapped his arms around Mikado from behind and placed his chin on top of his head.

"Watcha making?"
"You're favorite."
"Hmm, good I need my favorite right now."
"Oh, you're talking about dinner but I'm talking about my dessert~" he purred into Mikado's ear.
Mikado giggled,"after dinner with your brother then we can have you're 'dessert', okay?"
"Sounds good to me~"

Kasuka has been waiting for their alone time for months so a hour isn't a big deal for him or so he thought. During dinner with Mikado and his brother, Shizuo, was actually for painful for his you-know-where. It was longest hour of his entire life. Finally, when Shizuo had left and the plates were washed, he grabbed Mikado bridal style was off to their room. Mikado just giggled in his ear and wrapped his arms around his neck.

He kicked the door closed and put him on the bed. Both were on the edge of the bed, and Kasuka was unbuttoning Mikado's top while kissing his neck. He heard Mikado moaning when he reached a tender spot on his neck. He stayed there for awhile and sucking on the flesh.

"God... Kasuka~"
"Mikado..."

He looked up and saw his lover all red from ecstasy. Mikado put his hands in Kasuka's hair and brought him closer to him so they could kiss. The kiss was felled with lust, passion, and love. Mikado's tongue snaked in his mouth, and it was covering every roof of his mouth. Kasuka started to move his tongue to play with Mikado's. He moaned with pleasure once again and both of them fell backwards. The night was filled with sweat and lustful moans of great pleasure and ecstasy.

A/N: that's the end! Hope was good 😊! Stay tuned for more!