Is It Love?

Kasuka has meet Mikado for 5 months now it's Christmas today. He just visited his family and is heading towards Mikado's apartment knowing the boy more than before he can tell you this he developed feelings for Mikado these past months.
Kasuka POV
I was walking towards his house and I was in my usual clothes and soon enough I was in front of his door. I knocked on the door and I heard footsteps coming towards me. The door opened and reveled my crush, Mikado Ryugamine. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
"Kasuka! Glad you came I was getting pretty bored and lonely." He blushed while pushing the door further to let me in.
"Guess this was a good time huh?"
"Yep"
I was inside his living room/ bedroom and saw how small it was. Then I peaked around a corner and the kitchen and a saw the door to the bathroom. I saw Mikado blushing of embarrassment.
"It's nice for a one person apartment"
"Yeah but not for two person apartment though" he giggled
I just nodded my head and saw a futon on the floor so plump myself on it and gave him his Christmas gift.
"Thank You Kasuka!"
I just nodded and saw him giving my gift to me.
"Thanks. But you didn't have too."
"It's no problem it was cheap anyways"
I just sweat dropped at what he said and opening his gift I heard him 'thank you for the gift card.' When I open his I was shocked to see me and him smiling in a photo and it was framed.
"Oh that I-I just thought y-you might get lonely when on your job I just w-wanted to put something together ff-for you, Kasuka"
I can assumed that he was blushing very badly right now. I didn't bother thinking at this point. I grabbed his wrist and yanked him towards me. I lift his head and saw he was beat red.
"K-Kasuka?"
I ignored him and put my lips against his lips and started to kiss him. His response was kissing me back with more passion. He was on top of me and soon we had to let go to get air we were breathing heavy. I picked him up to lay him on his futon. He was red to the point he was compared to a tomato. Anyway, I took off my jacket were our Christmas gifts are at and use my elbows to support my weight. I lean in and started to kiss him again then he started to kiss back. He gripped my hair and push my head towards him so we can deepen the kiss and I felt his legs wrapped around my waist. I lick his bottom lip for entrance and he gladly opened his mouth. Our tongues were playing with each other but soon enough we needed air. I realize saliva were on both of our mouths so I wiped mine with my sleeve and his with my thump.
"K-Kasuka? Do you love me?"
"Yes I love you Mikado. Do you?"
"I love you very much, Kasuka!"
I smiled and slide my tongue in his mouth again. He started to moan and felt something weird in my stomach and I new right away what that meant. I was about to take off his shirt but someone knock at the door. We stopped and looked at each other. I sighed and nodded my head but was pretty pissed off that someone interrupt our make out session and about to be sex time. Mikado got out under me and started to walk towards the door but turn around and gave me a kiss.
"We'll finish it later" he smiled at me
"I make sure we will" I smiled at him
The person at the door was his childhood friend Masamoi Kida. 'I heard about him' I thought. After he left but without a confusing look at me as to why was Yuhei Hanejima was in his best friend's apartment. That is when we continue our little scene before we were interrupted and lets just say we had a great time last night.