Chapter 11: Multidimensional Battle

DAY 4: JULY 26

The sound of chirping birds woke up the inter-dimensional visitors. Today was the day they were beginning their expedition to save their dimension.

"So now that your friends know that you're still alive, I'll transport to your first destination.", remarked Dr. Elvin.

"Where are we going to go first?", asked Peach.

"I'm going to go easy on ya this time, so you're going to go to the U.S.K.", he replied.

"What's the U.S.K?", asked Luigi.

"The United States of Koopa, ruled by President Bowser. He is a great ruler, along with his eight children. President Bowser and each child holds one of nine Viscal Orbs. You need to retrieve them all in order for my machine to function.", he explained.

"So I'm a respected ruler here?", asked Bowser.

"Yes, now we're wasting time. Stand on that platform under that laser gun.", he said. The four walked up to the platform. "Now remember, everything is reve-

CRASH!

The reversed Mario and Luigi crashed through the window. The five jumped back, avoiding the flying glass shards.

Dr. Elvin yelled, "COME ON THAT GLASS COST FOUR HUNDRED COINS!!! THIS IS WHY I HATE VISITORS!!!"

Mr. M and Mr. L quickly grabbed a rope out of Mr. M's backpack and pounced. Before they could process what was happening, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, and Dr. Elvin were tied up. Once Mario and Luigi got a good look at the two terrorists, they gasped. Mr. L and Mr. L glanced at their two identical hostages. They were startled, but they continue

"So you're the reversed version of us?", asked Mario.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but luckily I don't care.", Mr. L smirked. "All I know is that Queen Toadstool wants to personally slaughter you four."

"Hey! What about me? I'm innocent here!", claimed Dr. Elvin.

"Hey, who doesn't love an extra murder?", said Mr. M.

"Me.", mumbled Dr. Elvin.

"Apparently, you made the Queen look like a fool, by the way, thank you for that, but she wants you dead. We will be payed handsomely if we escort you to her daughter.", explained Mr. L.

"She has a daughter?", asked Peach. Mr. L and Mr. M nodded with a smirk.

"What's her name?", asked Luigi.

"The Guillotine.", Mr. M laughed.

"What kind of a name is that?", he asked.

"Silence! You idiots!", yelled Mr. L. He yanked the rope, and the five hostages stood up. Mr. M pulled Dr. Elvin out of the bunch.

"Doctor Elijah, teleport us back to the Queen's castle. If you try any funny business, we'll have no problem slaughtering you right here.", said Mr. M. 

Dr. Elvin nodded, he was almost petrified. He has heard some not-so-pleasant stories about these bandits. He walked up to a screen with a keyboard, and typed in "Toadstool Empire, Toadstool Palace"

"Wait a minute.", Bowser thought, "I'm a fire-breathing monster, these idiots aren't gonna tell me what to do."

"Everything is set.", Dr. Elvin glumly said, "All you need to-"

GWWAARRRRRR!!!

Bowser let a large breathe of fire out of his mouth. The whole rope was charred. The four hostages looked to Bowser, and he nodded to them. Mario and Luigi both grabbed Super Leaves, Peach grabbed a fire flower, and Dr. Elvin grabbed a wrench. They pounced to Mr. L and Mr. M, who were more than ready for a fight. Bowser swiped the two with his claw, causing them to crash into a machine. They quickly got to their feet, and flung ninja stars to Bowser, giving him scrapes on his arms. Peach shot fireballs, but they dodged each one. Mr. M. grabbed a nearby screwdriver and threw it at her, resulting in a bruise on her leg. Mario and Luigi surprised their opposite selves by pouncing on their heads and repeatedly whacking them with their tanooki tails. The reversed Mario Bros. grabbed Mario and Luigi's tails and flung them into a wall, knocking over many devices. Mr. L and Mr. M quickly rounded the five injured hostages and tied them up again.

"Nice try, but no one defeats the Luigi Bandits.", smirked Mr. L, "Now where were we? Oh yes, Dr. Elroy, tell us how we get to the Toadstool Empire."

"All you need to do is push that orange button on that wall.", Dr. Elvin said as he pointed to a large orange button. Mr. M and Mr. L strolled over to the button.

"You five are such sad and defenseless weaklings.", smirked Mr. M.

"Yep, we sure are.", Dr. Elvin said with a slight smile.

Mr. L pushed the button saying, "You see, no one can beat our amazing Lu-". The floor beneath them disappeared and they fell down a chute. The floor rose back up to the normal level, along with Mr. M and Mr. L in a cage. Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser looked to the doctor.

"What, you think I'm stupid?", he jokingly asked.

Mr. M grabbed the cage bars, but was quickly electrocuted.

Mr. L was furious. "You have no idea who you're messing with. Once we're released, you're dead."

"Wait, isn't their two caps two ingredients we need for our way back home?", asked Peach.

"Oh yes, it is. Well, since they're our prisoners right here right now, we best not waste our time.", remarked Dr. Elvin.

Mr. L was even more furious, "NO! OUR CAPS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT-"

"WAIT, DON'T!!", yelled Mario. Mr L looked into Mario's fearful eyes, then looked to Luigi that had the same look. Mr L and Mr M looked at each other confused, but then realized what was going on.

"I see, you don't want us to reveal the special powers of our caps.", smirked Mr. L.

"Please don't.", pleaded Mario and Luigi.

"Mario, Luigi? What is he talking about?", asked Peach.

Mr. M smirked, "Our caps are the only thing that make us super."

Mario sighed, knowing that the secret would be revealed one time or another, "Without our caps, we're just plumbers in overalls."

Peach and Bowser gasped. This was very surprising to them, considering their past.

"Jeez, I thought you just wore them because they were snazzy.", remarked Bowser.

"Well, yeah, that too, but mainly so we could be super.", said Luigi.

"Well, that doesn't matter. Right now, we just need their caps.", Peach said as she walked over to the cage. She grabbed, Mr M's cap, the Mr. L's cap. Just before her arm left the cage, Mr. L harshly grabbed it.

"LET US GO NOW.", he yelled. She reacted by biting his finger. He yelled in agony. She spit into her glove.

"There's this great new product called hand soap, you should try it sometime.", she said. She gave the  caps to Dr. Elvin.

"Okay enough jibber-jabber, we are wasting time.", remarked Dr. Elvin. He pushed the orange button again and the Luigi bandits disappeared into the basement. "Like I was saying earlier, stand on that platform so we can get your quest going along. I don't know about you, but I don't feel like dying in thirty-one days."

The four stepped onto the platform. Dr. Elvin strolled over to a control panel.

"Are you ready?", he asked.

"Ready.", the four replied in unison.

Dr. Elvin pulled a lever, a laser zapped  them, and they were gone, to begin their long journey.

***

"Ahehehehehehe. They think they can get out of this mess with me watching their every move? Count Bleck was smarter than these idiots!"