Chapter 12: Eight Monarchs

"GIVE IT BACK!!!"

"YOU STARTED IT!!!"

"WHO FARTED!?!?"

These were usually the kind of words that echoed throughout all of Bowser's Castle during the entire day.Today was different though. Ever since the adored Koopa King vanished into that portal, no one in the Koopa Kingdom was the same. The stakes of him coming back were extremely low at this point.

Bowser Jr. sat on his green sheets on his bed and began writing his newest entry in his diary:

July 26: Day 4 without Papa

Everybody is still quiet around the castle, including my cousins. I still have nightmares of seeing Papa being sucked into that portal, whileI cry my self to sleep every night, calling "Papa!", hoping that he would answer. Everyone mopes around the castle. Without orders from Papa, we're super bored. Oh Papa, please come home soon. No one is the same without you, especially me.

A Hammer Bro. knocked on Junior's door saying, "Your highness, you are wanted in the meeting room."

Bowser Jr. got up and walked out of his room with a very glum face. He walked through the many corridors with statues of Bowser around every corner, making Junior more depressed with every step. We strolled into his Papa's meeting room to see his seven cousins, Larry, Morton, Wendy, Iggy, Lemmy, Roy, and Ludwig, all sitting at the round table.

"It's about time.", muttered Ludwig.

"What's going on?", asked Junior. Kamek flew in on his broom with a sheet of paper.

Kamek said, "Since Bowser's gone, and most likely won't com back-"

"You don't know that! He could be on his way back right now.", exclaimed Junior.

"Shut up you rascal.", muttered Roy, "I wouldn't be surprised if Uncle Bowser was dead right now."

"Roy!", said Wendy, "How would you feel if someone said that about our dad before-"

"Okay, I get it princess.", replied Roy with a sense of anguish. There was a long silence

"My Goomboss, and I thought Bowser was a difficult child.", sighed Kamek.

"Kamek can you please get to the point.", said Larry.

"Okay, okay. Because ythe beloved Koopa King is gone, I searched through his headquarters and found his will.", explained Kamek. All of the kids all of the sudden became very excited.

"Did I get the throne room?!?", asked Iggy.

"Did I get the master bedroom?!?", asked Wendy.

"Do I get his Viscal Orb?!?", asked Ludwig.

"Do I get to control the Koopa Troop?!?", asked Morton. All eight continued blabbing all kinds of questions.

Kamek, annoyed by "ALL IT SAYS IS THAT THE EIGHT OF YOU ARE TO RULE THE KINGDOM TOGETHER, AND WATCH OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER!!!"

With that, the eight Koopas silently looked into his eyes. Then they started yelling.

"WHY WOULD UNCLE BOWSER DO THIS?!?", shouted Lemmy.

"YOU MEAN I HAVE TO SHARE A KINGDOM WITH THESE SEVEN IDIOTS?!?", screamed Wendy.

"I WAS NEXT IN LINE FOR KINGSHIP AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?!?", yelled Ludwig.

"WAS HE WATCHING PRINCESS PEACH'S FRIENDSHIP PROGRAM WHILE WRITING THAT?!?!?", yelled Larry.

Kamek grew very angry, "ENOUGH!! I'M TIRED OF YOU KIDS FIGHTING!!!! BOWSER TRUSTED YOU EIGHT TO LEAVE YOU IN CHARGE OF THE KOOPA KINGDOM, SO IT'S UP TO YOU KIDS TO CONTINUE HIS WORK!!!"

There was a long, but meaningful silence.

Ludwig stepped forward, saying, "Kamek is right. We need to put our differences aside and work together for once. Now what would Bowser do if it was the last thing he would do in his lifetime?"

"Well duh, take over the Mushroom Kingdom.", exclaimed Larry.

Ludwig continued, "Then that's what we'll do. We'll gather up all of our soldiers in the Koopa Troop, and create an army that is too extravagant for a nightmare! We can form an alliance with Wart from Subcon, and we can join our armies together!"

"That's great, but I saw in the newspaper that Princess Daisy is ruling both the Mushroom Kingdom and Sarasaland. Won't she be able to form two armies too?", asked Iggy

"Iggy, we are talking about Toads and Shy Guys. I think we can handle them.", he replied with a smirk.

"Are we going to tell the Mushroom Kingdom?", asked Junior.

"Did your papa ever tell the Princess when he was going to kidnap her?", he replied. That answered Junior's question.

"Ludwig,", said Roy, "What if there's some sort of hero that destroys our plan?"

Ludwig simply laughed, "Brother, the only heroes that ever stepped foot in the Mushroom Kingdom were those two obese plumbers. They are also gone now, so we don't have to worry about them."

Everyone smiled, as they all realized the same thing: Without Mario and Luigi around, they were unstoppable.

Roy stood on the table, and reached his hand to the center of it, shouting, "Let's do this, for the greatest ruler of the Koopa Kingdom. Everyone, including the very excited Kamek, climbed upon the table and slapped their hands on to Roy's.

"ONE-TWO-THREE! FOR KING KOOPA!!!!", the nine chanted, as it echoed around the whole palace. Every Koopa Troop who heard the joyful cheer all of a sudden felt way more energized...

"HEY!!! I WANTED MY HAND TO BE ON THE TOP!!"

A.N. :

Hello my wonderful readers!! Thank you so much for reading this!! As you read above, there is going to be a giant war between the Koopa Kingdom and the Mushroom Kingdom! The four dimension travelers sure are missing a lot. Anyway, thank you for all of your support, it's what keeps my little Nintendo Heart running!! Stay tuned for upcoming chapters!! Now go fourth and continue being awesome.