Chapter 2: So Now You're Scared?

Everything stopped. No one moved or made a noise. I could hear the heavy breaths from both guys. I still cletched on the guys fist. I wasnt going to let go of his fist until I was sure he wasnt going to throw another punch. I looked straight into his eyes. I knew that he got the memo that you dont mess with me. Everyone still staring at me in shock.

   They weren't looking at me with shock that I just stopped a fight. They were looking at me in shock because I had finally spoken. I had never spoken in school. Ever. You see my doctor, well more of a therapist, told my school principle to tell everyone not to make me talk because if they did I would have a mental break down and an anxiety attack. This is not actually true. Yes I would feel uncomfortable but I wouldnt have an anxiety attack nor a panic attack. I just manipulated my doctor into believing that. I tend to do that alot with people.

   The guy loosened up. I was still loooking straight into his eyes. You could tell this was making him uncomfortable. I let go of his fist. He kept on looking at me with shock and horror. You've got to be kidding me? I speak one word and you guys are afraid of me. He slowly started walking away, we still had eye contact though. After he was about eight feet away from me, he turned around and walked away fast. I kept on looking at him though. Thats right asshole. You better leave. I turned to look at the boy now. He was now sitting up, looking at me with shock written all over his face. I turned away. Okay, now back to our regular schedule. I turned around and walked to my corner. I sat down and got my phone out. I plugged in my head phones and started to listen to music. 

   The big huddle of people started to slowly vanish. Everyones eyes darting to my direction. You could tell they wanted to ask me something or atleast talk to me, but everytime one of them got close to me I looked up. They quickly turned around and headed towards the other direction.  Hopefully by tomorrow this will all be forgottened. I do not want to be known as a saviour, or a hero of some sort because i protected a kid. I really dont. 

"Gerard Way please report to the principles office immediatly." said the lady on the intercome. God dammit I better not get a fucken referal. If anything I should get something. Like a prize or free food or something. I mean I just helped out a kid in need dammit.