Chapter 5: Get A Hold Of Yourself Dammit

Gerard get a hold of yourself dammit. You need to calm down, you're starting to get unconcentrated. Focus dammit! You're drawing all sloppy, your shading is horrible. After school you can freak out but not now.

    I turned to look towards the ther side of the room. He was right there. Looking all over the room, examining it. God dammit, why did I have to get in that fight and interupt it. If I hadnt, I wouldnt be freaking out like I am now. I turned away from the boy. The boy that was able to make me smile for the first time in years. 

   The rest of the period I doodled random things. I drew many things. Things that were in my mind, famous people, people in general. Animals. At one point I even drew a uncicorn. I'll make sure to show this one to Mikey. I could sense that someone was looking at me but I couldnt quite tell who. I wasnt going to check though, because i kinda had a hunch on who it was. Come on. Come on. Five more minutes till school finishes. Come on bell, ring dammit ,ring. The ring of the bell made me jump. The bell was three minutes early. Thank God. I quickly packed up my things and got out the room. It was unlike me to be the first one out of the room but today was an exception. I had to get out of here. 

I quickly walked to my car. I fumbled over my back pack to get my keys. Where the fuck are they? I touched the tips of the key and quickly grabbed it. I was about to open the door when I suddenly felt a precence near me. I quickly turned around my fist ready to hit someone. 

"Woah. That was close. You almost hit my nose." exclaimed Frank. Fuck. How'd he find me? No one knows where I park my car. Well now that I think about it alot of people do, because everyone knows not to park near me. Geez Gerard, great job.

I turned around to my car. I wasnt going to talk with this guy. He made me do stupid things that I've never done before. I dont like him anymore, hes not cool. I saw from the corner of my eye that something was bothering him. I wonder whats wrong? No. Gerard dont do this. Youre just gonna get yourself in deeper in this puddle of thick black liquid called confusion.   I repeate I have no self control.

"Whats wrong?" I whispered. I didnt want him to hear what I said. I just said it so the curiosity wouldnt kill me. I was wrong. He totally heard me.

"Oh well. I dont want to go on the bus because I just found out that, that guy that well, beat the shit out of me is there.....I have no clue how I'm going to get home." He answered. Great. Just fucken great. Now Im gonna have to give this kid a ride because if I dont it'll kill me. I really dont want to, but I guess I have to make sacrifices. Thats something I've been doing alot today.

"Uuuuuum.....well....I guess I can.......give you a ride....." I mummble.

"Are you serious? Oh I cant describe how grateful I am right now. First you help me out with that fight and now you're doing this. I honestly dont get why people warned me to stay away from you." he said as he went to the passangers seat of my car. "Nice car. I personally love Mustangs too" he added.

I nodded at this comment. This was going to be a really awkward car ride. I just hope he lives somewhere near here, I really dont want to drive for a long time right now.