Chapter 14: He Knew I Was Introuble

"Hey look its that emo faggot that got me introuble!" I heard someone yell behind me. Gerard just keep walking, you do not want to get detention again. Just keep walking. 

"Hey faggot turn and look at me when Im talking to you" He said as he grabbed my shoulder and flipped me so I was eye to eye with him. He gave me one of his famous 'Im going to beat the shit out of you now' smile. 

Everything suddenly went into slow motion. He slowly raised his fist up and moved it towards my face. I tried to dodge it but his other hand wouldnt allow me to move. His fist made contact in my left eye and cheek bone. This made me stumble down. Huge mistake. 

Once I was in the floor he started to kick me. He kicked my in my stomach and ribs, each kick making me go up into the air. His other frineds joined in, making it impossible to fight back or to even protect myself. This lasted for about 10 minutes, until I guess they got tired. 

But ofcoarse that wasnt enough for him. He grabbed me by my neck and lifted my onto my feet. 

"Next time think about what you're getting yourself into" he hissed as he shoved me into a locker. I tried to stop him from closing it but was to late.

I started to bang against the locker door hoping that someone would hear me. No one did, everyone was already at their class by now. I was completely helpless in this situation. I couldnt unlock the locker so i couldnt get out, I had the bright idea of forgeting my phone so I couldnt call up Mikey and no one was around to hear me banging on the locker door. I was completely helpless.

I leaned back, my adrenaline finally wearing off. I felt my whole body slowly beginning to hurt. I picked up my shirt and examined my chest and stomach. I already had a massive black bruises around my ribs and stomach. I wanted to cry so badly from the pain but held back the tears. I really didnt want the owner of this locker to find a beat up, crying man. 

I could hear some footsteps outside. God I hope its not him. Hes probably already given me broken ribs and bruises. What more does he want? The footsteps suddenly got faster and louder. Like if someone was running down the hall way. 

"GEE!!" I knew exactly whos voice that belong too. I immediatly began to bang on the locker again.

"FRANK!! IM IN HERE!!" I yelled out. I heard the footsteps come closer to me. I heard some faint breathing and someone picking on the lock of the locker. I quickly stepped back because I knew if I stayed close to the door I would end up falling on Frank. I put my hood up and covered my face with my hair. I didnt want Frank to see me like this. The locker door swiftly opened and Frank stood there, scared.

"Oh god Gee what happened?" he asked

"Nothing.......Im going to go home Frank......thanks for getting me out of there" I mumbled. I got out of the locker and walked past Frank, never giving him a chance to see my face. I made it to the parking loat until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I froze.

"Gee......" Frank whispered. I stayed there frozen, I was not going to let him see me like this. 

"Frank I-I just need to be alone right now" I managed to whisper. Franks hand let go of my shoulder but he placed himself in front of me. He carefully got my hoody down, and cautiously and slowly moved my hair from my face. I looked up at him.

Frank froze there. His eyes examining my face. His face slowly revealing his emotions. He looked scared and sad. He looked away and he hugged himself. I could see some tears slowly going down his cheeks.

"I did this to you Gee" He whispered

"Thats not true Frank you had nothing to do with this" I said. 

"You should've never met me...." Frank mumbled. I quickly, without actually thinking, hugged him. I held him in my arms.

"Frank dont say that. I think the only thing thats been good this year has been me meeting you" I whispered. Frank pulled away from me, his eyes still crying.

"Frank......I think we've been through enough today....lets leave?" I asked. I honestly thought that if I went back there I was seriously going to get killed, and Frank. Well Frank was obviously still an emotional wreck. I knew I shouldnt have brought him to school today. Frank nodded at me.

"Frank?"

"Yea...."

"How did you know I was in trouble?"

"Well.....I went to you're math class because I needed to tell you something.....but when I got there your teacher said you werent there........" Frank mumbled

"Oh....well thank you. What was it that you were going to tell me?"

"How bout I tell you once we're gone?" Frank said. I nodded and headed to my car, Frank closely following me. We got in the car and left, no one stopping us. Yet I had this feeling in my gut. I had a feeling that it probably would've been better if I stayed in school. Something told me that something really big was about to happen. Of course I just shrugged it off because honestly, my gutt hasnt really been any help to me lately.