Chapter 18: Don't Tease Me

(Warning. Some things that I wrote might not be agreed on by some people)

"GERARD!!!!" I hear someone scream before Im tackled to the ground. 

"Fuck" I manged to say as my body hit the floor. I looked down up my attacker and saw Ray smiling with tears in his eyes.

"Whats wrong?" I immediatly asked

"I was just worried about you. Im glad that youre okay now though." he said as he stood up and helped me stand up as well. Did he just say he was worried for me? Is Ray a friend of mine? I mean he does say hi to me and asks whats wrong when Im really quite. Oh shit Rays my friend. I never noticed that. I guess I do have more than one friend. How weird. I smile at my newly found friend and look past Mikey to find no Bob there.

"Wheres Bob?" i asked. Both Mikey and Ray look at each other and both their smiles fade away immediatly.

"He said he didnt want to come....." Mikey mumbled. I immediatly knew something was going on that my brother wasnt telling me but before I could ask Ray changed the subject.

"So I heard you're living here now Frank. How has it been?" Ray asked Frank

"Oh well its been good. Very welcoming. Honestly its been a crazy experience" he said as Frank bite his bottom lip and gave me a quick glance. Quick enough for Ray and Mikey not to notice but slow enough for me to notice.

"Oh well thats good. So are you guys going to watch movies with us?" Ray asked.

"Oh no Ray. They're gonna go and chill" Mikey said as he winked at me. Frank and I immediatly turned red but Ray. His head was so high up in the clouds that he didnt even notice or catch on what was going on. 

Mikey smiled at me then led Ray to the living room. He clearly wanted Frank and I to do something more than we did. My little brothers a bit of a perveted weirdo, but I love him because of that. Frank quickly grabbed my hand a pulled me upstairs. I half walked, half got dragged by Frank when we were going up the stairs.

We made it to my room and Frank immediatly closed the door and locked it. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him in for a kiss. He pushed me onto the bed and stood there with a smirk. I just laid there motionless. Frank slowly got on the bed and sat on top of me. I wrapped me arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. Our lips making immediate contact. 

I flipped Frank over and got on top of him, never detaching my lips from his. I slowly moved my hands down to his waist. I started to kiss his jaw line and made my way to his neck and started to suck on it. Frank let out a small moan, making me get aroused a little bit. I kissed him on his lips, Frank deepening the kiss. Frank playfully bite my bottom lip and tugged on it a little bit, making me let a small moan out.

"Dont tease me Frank" I begged. He didnt notice he just started to suck on my neck instead. Making let out small moans. I was seriously so unstable right now.

Frank grabbed the tips of my shirt and swiftly pulled it over my head. I followed his lead and took of his shirt. I sat there admiring his chest for a while. So many beautiful tattoos covered it making it incredibly  sexy. 

"are you just gonna stay there and stare?" he whispered with a smile. I smiled back at him and leaned down to kiss him. 

Frank wrapped his arms around my neck, tangling his fingers in me hair. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I pulled him in closer to me. His tongue asking permission to enter, permission that I gave him. Our tongues danced with each other and explored each others mouths. It was a very sloppy kiss but the best one I had ever had. 

I wanted to do more than just kissing him though. I wanted more from him. And I knew that was wrong, I shouldnt want more. At least not so early. I shouldnt pressure him. I had to control myself, but with each kiss and each little moan Frank let slip out, it got harder to do. Until one point I couldnt do it. I rolled of him and sat down on the floor. Frank sat up and looked at me concerned.

"Gee?"

"I cant.....I cant....." I managed to mumble

"You cant what Gee?"

"I cant stay strong Frank. I want more from you but I cant...." I whispered. Frank stood up from the bed and walked over to me. He sat on me and smiled at me. 

"Gee....yes you can. I want more from you too" he mumbled with a small smirk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sun hitting me straight in the eye. I was about to sit up and close the blinds when I suddenly felt something curled up next to me. I looked down and saw Franks head laying in my chest, both his arms around me. Holy crap did we? I looked down at myself and noticed that I wasnt wearing a shirt and was in my underwear, so was Frank. HOLY FUCK. I Gerard Way has just lost his virginity to Frank Iero. I let out a small smile.

"I can see you smiling Gee"I heard Frank mumble I looked down and saw him starring straight at me. I quickly turned red and gave him a small smile. Frank sat up and kissed me.

"Good morning Gee" he mumbled into the kiss

"Morning Frankie" I said without even thinking. Frank pulled away and looked at me weird. That was the first time I had called him anything but Frank, hell that was the first time I had given someone a nickname. Frank smiled at me.

"Gee.....I love you" he mumbled. He looked at me worried, not knowing of what he had just said was bad or good. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him.

"I love you too Frankie" I said