1. Sugar We're Goin Down Swimming

Gerard's POV

"Mikey you little-!" The cool water swirled around him and a tornado of bubbles as he crashed into the water. "Ugh, you know I can't swim, dickhead." Gerard sputtered out whilst gagging on the lake water.

"Well, you're wearing a life jacket so I thought you'd be fine." Mikey rolled his eyes. "Apparently not." Gerard gave him a death glare and started to kick around in circles in an attempt to swim. "You look like a quadriplegic amputee trying to drown themselves." Mikey said to Gerard helpfully. "Thanks, how's about I drown you?" Gerard snarled back at him.

Mikey laughed and started paddling the boat closer to Gerard. "Fuck off Mikey." Gerard flailed in the water and somehow managed to move out of the path of Mikey's temporary war boat. "Asshole." Gerard gasped.

"I know you like it Gerard, but must you remind me everyday?" Mikey said, adding a dramatic tone to his voice. "You like it too, Michael, and you never shut up about your virginity so I wouldn't talk." Gerard rolled his eyes at the idiot of a brother he had.

Gerard felt something move underneath his feet, and before he could scream, a head popped up in front of him. The head was connected to a neck with a tattoo Gerard couldn't see fully, and had to guess what it was. The head was that of a boy's, whom had a black fringe plastered to his forehead with the sides cut short and choppy, bleached blonde. He had a small ring in his nose, and another in the bottom lip of his crooked smile.

"You scared the shit out of me!" Gerard screeched at the smirking boy. "Sorry." The boy said, giving Gerard a blinding grin. He could feel the tattooed boy's legs kicking, swirling the water between them to stay afloat.

"Didn't catch your name." The tattooed boy said, cocking his head and raising and eyebrow at Gerard. "He's Gerard, I'm Mikey." Mikey said, catching the tattooed boy's attention. His head turned, and Gerard finally got a glimpse of the full tattoo. A scorpion. Interesting.

"Frank." The tattooed boy said. "Frank Iero." Frank turned back to Gerard. "What's with the life jacket?" He asked. "Can't swim." Gerard mumbled just loud enough for Frank to hear. He hated telling people he couldn't swim. A nineteen year old who couldn't swim? Must be brain dead.

Frank stared at him for three seconds too long before snapping back to reality. "Well that needs to be fixed." Frank said, smiling at Gerard. "What?" "I'm teaching you how to swim." Gerard's mind raced. A cute boy teaching him how to swim? If Frank was straight, this summer was going to suck. And if he was gay, this summer was going to suck even more, except in a different way.

"Okay." Gerard finally said, offering Frank a small smile. Frank returned it. "Awesome! Hey, how about you guys come over to my place? A few of my friends are already there, you can meet them!" Frank's eyes lit up as he spoke, and he reminded Gerard of a small puppy.

"Get in losers, we're going to meet Frank's friends." Mikey said, letting Gerard and Frank climb into the boat. "Nice Mean Girls reference, and I'm too gay to function." Frank said, striking a pose. "Seriously?" Mikey said, glancing at Gerard and wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. Gerard glared at him.

"Yeah, actually. Problem?" Frank said to Mikey. Mikey smiled at him. "Nope, just wanted to confirm that this was the S.S. Homosexuality." He said happily, making Gerard snicker. "Oh." Frank said, glancing at Gerard. "Cool."

Frank directed Mikey towards his dock, which had a few boys already sitting on it. "Frank! You're alive!" A boy with massive hair called out. Frank smiled back at him. "Indeed I am, Ray. I've got some new friends for you guys to meet!"

They tied the boat to the dock and got out, Gerard shedding his life jacket and throwing it back into the boat. Only now did he realize how short Frank was. He was at least three inches shorter than Mikey, who was still shorter then Gerard. Closer to your dick, Gerard. Gerard's subconscious whispered to him. No, just because he's gay doesn't mean he's interested. Gerard said back. Blowjobs, Gerard's mind said.