8. I Didn't Plan On Making This Chapter So Fucked Up But Plot :/

Frank would like to say he didn't hear what Gerard was doing in his bathroom.

Frank would like to say that he didn't hear him from downstairs and palm himself through his shorts on the opposite side of the door.

Frank would like to say that he didn't want to unlock the bathroom door and let Gerard know how he felt by giving him a handjob or some shit.

But Frank couldn't say those things, because he did do all these things and he wanted to tell Gerard how he felt because he was fucked up and hardly an adult and everything was too fast and it was only June twenty seventh but he didn't care, he didn't give a single fuck.

He had run downstairs just in time so that Gerard wouldn't think he was doing anything suspicious, practically flinging himself onto the couch and trying his best to look like he hadn't just been listening to a cute boy masturbate in his bathroom.

He tried to make his breathing as level as possible, as to not let Gerard know he had run down the stairs and almost tripped like five times because he was a genius. He heard Gerard's footsteps travel down the stairs, and just the sound of it made Frank's heart flutter. Oh god that was soppy.

Gerard came into Frank's line of vision, smiling like he hadn't just fucking jacked off in Frank's bathroom or anything. Frank returned the smile, looking up at the taller boy and just knowing that he was blushing his ass off. "Welcome back." He tried, his voice cracking in the most embarrassing way since high school and oh god just shoot him now.

Gerard giggled at that, sitting down next to Frank a little closer than what could be considered two platonic dudebros chillin' together. But of course there is no homo. This whole entire book is just a collection of fucked up 'no-homos' that don't work all that well. Homo? Of course not.

Gerard smiles at Frank, and the tattooed boy felt his face growing hot with each second. He couldn't stop thinking of the sounds Gerard made when he thought nobody was listening and it was really fucking annoying for Frank right now. Frank could almost feel the tension growing between the two, and he had to say something, he didn't care what it was as long as he didn't get embarrassed. But Gerard thankfully beat him to it.

"Wanna go back to my house? Mikey's the only one there right now, as my grandma is playing cards or something with some friend's house." He smiles at Frank again. That fucking smile. That smile that gave Frank butterflies and all these emotions and urges he hadn't felt for a person for a long time. Frank answered Gerard's question in a nod, the taller standing up and gesturing for Frank to follow.

They got into the boat and went back across the lake, pretty much in awkward silence the whole time. Frank was internally screaming on the way there, because Gerard's hair was whipping around like crazy and it looked really good for some reason and Gerard looked so happy out on the water and it was making Frank's chest hurt.

The two awkward dweebs walked into the Way residence, Frank taking note of the cozy and lakeside feel the house have off, it was one of those houses that would be featured in a lake brochure or something like that. "Mikey! I'm back!" There was a vaguely human sound from further into the house, indicating Mikey was, in fact, alive.

There was a shuffle from the same area of the house the noise came from, followed by a loud 'fuck!' And the sound of footsteps coming down the hallways. Those footsteps belonged to the one and only sixteen year-old Mikey Way, cloaked in a blanket, Metallica shirt and a sleepy look in his eyes. Those eyes changed though when they caught a glimpse of Frank.

Mikey sneered at the tattooed boy, which was slightly offensive and concerning to Frank, who really had no idea why the sixteen year-old was so upset with his presence. He had known him for about two days, so Frank couldn't think of a reason that he could be hated by he kid.