2. Hum Homosexulaity

Franks POV

"We need to talk." Ray pulled Frank's arm, dragging him into the cabin of the Hum Hallelujah. After closing the door behind them, Ray turned to Frank. "What the hell was that?" Ray wasn't angry, it takes a lot to get him even slightly ticked off. Ray only got disappointed, which made Frank feel worse than he already did. "Frank?" Ray asked, tilting Frank's head up so that he was facing him. And Frank damn near broke down at the look in his best friend's eyes, because it was the disappointment he felt in himself that was reflected back at him.

"I fucked up." Frank said, leaning his head onto Ray's chest, tears streaming down his face and onto Ray's bare skin. Frank was pulled into a hug, and he embraced it, taking the support of his friend and using it to build himself up again.

Frank sniffled one last time, pulling away from Ray and looking up at him for advice. Because, hey, if your best friend almost accidentally drowned the person they had a crush on, you'd help them, wouldn't you?

"Frank Anthony Iero," Ray started out, his advice beginning more like a marriage proposal than help to be able to date a cute guy you almost accidentally drowned. Ray continued, "I will not deny that you didn't fuck up slightly, but said fuck up doesn't prevent the idea of you getting a cute boyfriend, understand?" Frank nodded. "Good. Now, I've seen the way he looks at you, if that's not a 'fuck me now you attractive little creature' look then I don't know what is." Ray smiled at Frank, showing him he meant his words. Frank gained a bit of energy back, using the energy to become a jackass again, because fuck life up the ass with a rusty knife.

"And I believe I've seen the same look on your wonderfully friendly face locked onto the near anorexic body of Mikey Way." Frank raised an eyebrow at his bushy haired friend, who promptly blushed at the accusation, although soon his face fell, confusing the shit out of Frank.

"What's wrong?" Frank said, patting Ray's shoulder awkwardly. "And Mikey's given that look to Pete." Ray sighed in defeat, looking down at his feet sadly.

"Pete Wentz doesn't have shit on you." Frank said, pointing a finger in his tall friend's face. "You're smart, caring, a good listener, not to mention you're mind blowingly talented, and most importantly, you're not a gigantic asshole." Frank had meant every word of it, staring determinedly into his friends eyes, trying to get the point across.

"Oh my god we're so fucking gay." Frank said after a few moments, laughing at their situation. "I know, instead of the Hum Hallelujah, this ship should be called the Hum Homosexuality." Ray said, laughing along with Frank.

Frank suddenly remembered something Pete had told him a while back, glancing over at the small bed in the corner. "Didn't Pete say something about losing his virginity down here?"

The look of realization and horror and Ray's face was perhaps the funniest thing Frank had ever seen. "We've been here long enough." Ray said, turning towards the door. "Wait! What do I do about Gerard?" Frank asked. Ray turned back to his small friend, smiling as he gave some more life-altering advice. "Talk to him, flirt a bit, make out, get fucking laid." "And you do the same with Mikey." Frank replied and gave his tall friend a wink as he walked out the door, Frank following close behind.

He saw Ray make his way up the ladder to join Mikey, Patrick and Pete on the upper deck, leaving Frank alone with Gerard. Frank shut the door behind him, making his way over to Gerard, his heart fluttering in his chest as he met the taller boy's gaze.

"Hey." Frank said, taking a seat next to the pretty black haired boy he nearly killed. "Hey." Gerard replied, smiling down at the shorter of the two.

"Okay, I have to do this or I will probably kill myself from the guilt." Frank started out, looking deeply into Gerard's beautiful hazel eyes. "I cannot express in words how incredibly sorry I am for what I did. I'm a jackass fuckup who should just jump off this stupid boat right now, and I can and will, beg you for forgiveness, because I really want to set things right." Frank's heart pounding in his chest was the only thing that seemed to stand out in the silence following his words. He looked down in frustration at himself once Gerard had been silent for 21 seconds.