remember how it used to be

ALISON'S Pov:

The rest of the school day past quietly for me, it was really weird, because I haven't seen any of the girls throughout any of my lessons, Aria wasn't in History, Hanna wasn't in Chemistry, Spence wasn't in health and Em wasn't in French, as it's the end of the day I decided to try to call Em, it rang and rang and till eventually going to her voicemail, I tried Hanna next, but the same thing happened, then the same with Aria and then finally the same with Spencer, ok now I'm worried, none of them are answering, I choose to go home and wait a bit before I'll try them all again, until one of them picks up. Where the hell could they all be?

Spencer's POV:

I wake up in a room, on a bed, I look around me and I start to see familiar things, first I see a sofa with a familiar body on it, then I look at the floor and there are two other familiar bodies on there, I look over to were there is a door and I instantly recognise it to be my barn door, did the girls and I come back here? How the shell did we get here? I get up to go and try and open the door and as I do I walk past a mirror and see that my outfit has changed since this morning, that's weird I don't remember changing, I moved closer to the mirror and as I do I start to realise that the outfit is really familiar and that I've worn it on a specific night, the night Ali went missing, the blood rushed from my face and I shook my head, "no no no no no!" I rush open to the door and open it and on the other side is a brick wall, I slam the door shut and rush over to the others when I touch them I feel straw, "oh my god." I whisper they're not really here, these are just models. I look at them and my eyes fall on the aria model, "Aria." I whisper,"Oh my god , ARIA? ARIA WHERE ARE YOU? CAN YOU HERE ME?" I wait a few seconds and then unexpectedly I hear someone shout, "SPENCER OH MY GOD, IS THAT REALLY YOU?" I tell by the sound of her voice that it's aria and she's crying, "IT'S ME, WHERE ARE YOU?" I hear banging on the far wall to the right, "OVER HERE!" I rush over to it and then hear banging on the now far left wall, "SPENCER OVER HERE!" Aria's voice calls, I rush over, "ARIA?" I hear a scream coming from all sides of the room, "ARIA? WHAT HAPPENED!" I look around starting to panic, "HELP ME SPENCER HELP ME!" I look up at the ceiling and instantly spot a camera, -A this is -A's doing, suddenly I hear a new voice, a voice I recognise to be my mother's, "Spencer? Oh darling, you dont think you'll actually be able to save her do you?", I look around puzzled, "Mom?" I hear a chuckle, "Oh dear, you actually have to be smart to save her, you should be more like you're sister, I wish you were more like you're sister, you're worth nothing and you mean nothing, why are you such a failure?" Now fighting back tears I shout, "SHUT UP!" I hear a gasp and then hear Melissa's voice, "Spencer Hastings! How dare you speak to our Mom like that! You know Mom is right, you're nothing compared to me, I'm smart and beautiful and have everything I could ever want, whereas you, you'll always have nothing and will always be nothing." I look up at the camera and put two and two together, -A is creating these, none of this is real, "SPENCER HELP! PLEASE HE'S HURTING ME!" It was Aria again, "ARIA?" I suddenly realised that she's probably not real either, I then hear Ali's voice, "Wow, guess now that you're parents have turned their backs on you, you'll have no one to pay you're way out of difficult situations that you get yourself into." She laughs, "Oh like all the drug situations and the cheating in school, I guess now you'll actually have to work at school instead of paying you're way through." By now I'm sitting on the couch covering my ears, then a projector turns on and I see videos of Ali being mean to me and my family, so I close my eyes and hope that this will be over soon, whilst remembering how much I actually used to hate Ali, I even start to feel a little bit of that hatred again.

Hanna's POV:

I wake up sitting at the island in my kitchen, with a half eaten muffin in front of me, that's weird I don't remember coming home, never mind eating a muffin, I go to stand up and look down at my body, it looks bigger than it was earlier, I walk over to a mirror and instantly notice that I definitely look bigfer, I then look closely and realise that I'm in a fat suit, I immediately take it off and then get dressed again and go to my back door, I open it and start to walk out, instantly walking into a brick walk, "ow!" I say rubbing my forhead, I look up, "what the?" I go back inside and close the door behind me, then I turn around and see a post it on the counter, I go over to it and read it,
seeing as you're not entirely bright, I thought I'd enlighten you on your situation, welcome to you're pig pen little pig.
-A