Here we go again

*credit to PLL*

Alison's POV: 

Being back home is slightly weird, but i guess I have only been home for a few day. The girls have helped me through so much, with the police asking questions as well as my dad, i'm not gonna lie it's been difficult. I was sitting on my bed just staring off into space when i hear my phone buzz, i flinch but pick it up, it's Em.

Em: hey ali just checking in :) are you ok?

Ali: yh just sitting around.

Em: is ur dad letting u out yet?

Ali: no not yet he's barely even letting me walk to the mail box

Em: do want me and the grls to come ovr? 

Ali: uh, yh sure.

Em: ok we'll be ovr aftr school. xx

Ali: ok see ya then xx

I half smile, I like having the girls over, it makes me feel safer and i can't wait to see Em. I start getting ready for the girls to come over.

Emily's POV:

The school day finished and Aria, Hanna and I all piled into Spence's car and drove to Ali's, we arrived and I fixed my hair subtly and got out and followed the others to the front door. We knocked and about 20  secs after Ali opened the door with a huge smile on her face. 

"Hey guys!" she gestured for us to come inside. We followed her upstairs to her room.

"Ok guys, who's ready for the BEST sleepover ever?" Hanna smiled 

We all sat down and started gossiping. Somehow Hanna had managed to sneak downstairs and bring alcohol back, we all started drinking.

"Ok ok ok, as much as I love gossiping, please can play a couple games?" Hanna winked at Alison.

"Seriously Hanna, that's so high school!" Spencer said laughing.

"Well no we're gonna play never have i ever and spin the bottle!" Hanna downed another shot.

Ali looked over at me and smiled, I blushed and smiled back.

"Fine." Aria said rolling her eyes.

Hanna went first,

"Ok, never have I ever... had sex with a teacher!"

Aria, downed a shot, and Spence looked at Aria and for a split second she looked upset, hurt even. Then it was Aria's go,

"Never have I ever kissed a girl."

I downed a shot and then surprisingly so did Hanna and Spencer, Well Spence was actually more shocking.

"What?" she said noticing we were all looking at her in shock, "guys I was drunk, it was one time!"

we laughed and went back to our game, it was Spence's turn.

"never have i ever had a crush on a girl..." she mumbled something else looking at Aria but i couldn't hear what. I downed a shot and so did Hanna, Aria and... Ali?

"Ok guys this game is getting quite boring! Let's move on to spin the bottle!" Ali said quite eagerly.

Hanna put her 7th empty beer bottle in the middle of the circle and spun, it landed on Aria, then she spun it again it landed on Ali, they leaned in and kissed quickly. Ali spun and it landed on Spence and then Aria, Spencer and Aria blushed deeply but then leaned in and kissed, but it wasn't a quick kiss like ali's and aria's was it was a little longer, they both smiled and pulled away. This night was becoming so confusing. Spence spun and it landed on me and then Hanna, Hanna leaned in put her hand on my neck and pulled me in, it was nice her lips were soft, but it felt wrong so I pulled away. Aria grabbed the bottle and insisted that she spun next, it landed on me... again and then on Ali. 

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I saw Ali crawl towards me, she pushed me onto the floor, then looked in my eyes, tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and then leaned in and kissed me passionately, i kissed back immediately. I put my hand on her back and just as she was about to put her tongue in my mouth Hanna, coughed

"guys?" the girls were looking at us in complete and utter shock but then they started to giggle. Ali pulled off me and winked at me and crawled back to her space, I blushed. I could still feel Ali's lips on mine and then i felt something inside of me click, I ran out of the room, I couldn't do this.

I hope you guys are enjoying this! I go back to school tomorrow, but I will try to update daily! i'm really enjoying writing this! please let me know how I can improve and what you guys want to see! Do you want Sparia to stay friends or more? Anything with Hanna and Em? whatever you want to see let me know! ~Stacey