Repeated pain

*main credit to PLL*

Emily's POV: 

I walked into school feeling somewhat happy but anxious and really nervous. I needed to talk to Ali, but I didn't know what to say. I walked to my locker when Paige suddenly walked up to me,

"Hi Em!!" she said really enthusiastically.

"hey." I smiled trying to look like I was happy to see her.

"So homecoming is coming up... and I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go with me?"

I spot Ali, then turn back to Paige,

"Can we continue this later, I have to go to talk to someone."

I walked away from Paige and walked up to Ali, she saw me headin in her direction, turn and ran. Now I'm pissed, first she kisses me, sober, and now she's avoiding me?! Well i'll deal with her later, I roll my eyes and turn back to talk to Paige, but she's gone. The morning goes by pretty slowly and everytime I try to either make eye contact with Ali or talk to her, she either ignores me or looks away. After a long morning that felt like it was never going to end it was finally Lunch. I confronted Ali.

"HEY ALI!" I shout

"Don't you dare prentend you can't hear me because I know you can!" she truns around and looks at me, I see guilt in her eyes for a couple of seconds, but then she probably realised that people were watching so that look dissapeared.

"What Em?"

"What? what do you mean what? You are so difficult, I know that you know that you're messing with my mind Ali!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Excuse me? Ok well, first you kiss me.... SOBER and then all of a sudden you start to avoid me and I am tired of your games." 

ok now people were really looking and whispering.

Alison's POV: 

Em confronted me at lunch and after each word, I felt more and more guilty, I just wanted to scream 'I'm in love with you!' but I couldn't and so what I was about to do, tore me apart, but I had to do it.

"Really Em, you're going to try and make me look bad?" 

"What?" 

"You were so flirting with me last night and so I was just seeing if you still liked me, and it's so obvious by the way... that you still do, because like I've said before Em, I like boys and if I'm kissing you it's practice for the real thing, I don't like you that way, never have and never will, so move on!"

She looked like she was going to cry, I felt like such a huge a jerk, everything I had just said was a complete lie, I'm such a horrible bitch, I just broke the only person I truely cared about. A tear fell down her face, then another and another and pretty soon she was sobbing, she ran off. I looked around me, EVERYBODY was staring.

"Show's over!" 

then I stormed off in the opposite direction.

Emily's POV: 

All I feel is, what's left of my heart, shattering I can't stop crying. I ran to the restroom and sat down and just cried and cried, until I had no more tears left to cry, when that happened I got up and looked in the mirror and What I saw surprised me, I didn't see the confident girl that everybody had thought I had grown into, I saw the 7th grade version, I looked exactly like this after I stopped crying at home the evening after Ali had told me the same thing that she had just said. I didn't like seeing that, so I straightened up, fixed my hair and my mascara and walked out of the restroom looking good as new. Paige ran into me again,

"Oh hi." I say smiling, she grins back.

"Hey!" 

"We never finished our talk earlier."

She blushed,

"you know what Em, I tired of talking."

then she leaned in and kissed me, I didn't kiss back and didn't enjoy it, but when she pulled back I smiled. 

"So will you?" She asked,

"Will I what?"

"Go to homecoming with me?"

I look up and see people staring and Noel shoving his tongue done some blonde's throat, they pulled away and I made eye contact with the blonde, it was Ali. I felt a pain in my chest and felt sick I stumbled, looked at Paige with tears in my eyes nodded,

"y.. yeah." was all I could get out, she pulled me into a hug then skipped off. I ran back into the restroom and threw up. I couldn't believe it, Ali knew I was watching, this is so typical. I shoot up from the ground, rush out of the restroom quickly clean up rush out, walk up to Ali, and slap her. I walk off and feel the same pain in my chest that I had a minute ago, except this time it was a lot worse, i stumble out of the main doors and leave the school.

I know this is short, but I will try to write a longer one soon! Sorry I hate doing this to emison but we've gotta have some drama! 

xx ~Stacey