It's Christmas part 2

Ali's pov:

I sit infront of my mirror panicking, I want tonight to be perfect, I want to look amazing fro Em because although I'm not going with her, doesn't mean i can't look nice for her. We are going to meet up after the ball, but i still have to get through the dance first. I take deep breaths to calm myself down from my panic and tell myself, "You are Alison Dilaurentis you can do this, you are amazing." I look at myself in the mirror, I hope I look ok, I'm wearing a silver floor length dress and half my hair up, I love this dress, I hope Em does too. I hear a knock from downstairs, so I walk down and open it and there are Cindy, Mindy, Jenna and Sydney, I let them and look them up and down, "Wow...well you certainly cleaned up nicely girls." Cindy and Mindy grinned and Jenna and Sydney smiled half heartedly, "Ok then... we should probably get going." With that I walked out to my car with the others following me behind.

Emily's POV:

I stand there infront of the mirror and look myself up and down, considering I don't like to dress up unless I had to, I think this time I have done pretty well, I'm wearing a long white dress and my hair is curled so it looks shorter, not too shabby... Paige suddenly walks in, "JEEZ paige, don't just walk in like Paige, I could've been changing or something like that!!" She smiles at me, "Sorry Em, but firstly you weren't so it's ok and secondly it wouldn't have been anything I haven't already seen.." I roll my eyes "Just shut the hell up Paige." She leaves saying, "I'll wait for you downstairs for you babe." I call out after her, "I'm not your babe Paige!" She doesn't respond so I go and grab my bag and then walk downstairs, Paige is standing there waiting for me, She's wearing a suit... I mean seriously I have nothing against suits on girls, but on Paige they just look so horrible... "Wow, now that I have a clear view, you look absolutely stunning Em!" I smile sarcastically at her, "Aww thanks, but do you wanna know something...I don't need to hear it from you...now are you coming or what, because i'll happily leave without you." I walk out and leave the house wishing my life was a movie cuz if it was, right now Diva by Beyonce would playing as I walk to my car. I get in and Paige slides into the passenger seat, we drive to Rosewood High School in silence, I smirk to myself because she is the one keeping things at an awkard level, When we do arrive I park and get out of the car and walk into the building without waiting for Paige, cuz I just can't deal with her just latching on to me... I walk in and everything looks so beautiful, it's all decorated just like a winter wonderland, I start to look for Hanna, Aria and Spence, I find them on a bridge, "Hey guys!" "Hey, Em." I look at each of them they are looking for something or someone, "What's going on?" Spence looks a me, "Ok, we are looking for Ali, because we going to try something to comfirm that she is actually A" I roll my eyes, "Spence she's not..." "Shut up Em, look this is why don't include with this because we know thta you're still in love with her!" I looked at her feeling hurt and then just walked away.

Ali's POV: 

We arrive at school and We all enter the building in a formation and wait a couple of beats and then I entered, everyone and I mean EVERYONE stopped what they were doing and all looked at me, I was standing at the top of the stairs and could see everything so I took the oppertunity to look for Em, I saw Spence, Han and Aria on a bridge glaring at me but Em wasn't with, I saw Paige standing by herself looking clueless and lonely but Em wasn't with her either... I walked down the stairs and decided to just go and look for her on foot. I walked over to where the punch was and still no sign of her, where is she? I saw a sign that said Secret Fountain, I walked over there and went inside and sitting there, staring into space was Em, I walked over to her, "Em?" she looked up at me and almost instantly her face brightened up, "ALI!" she ran over to me and embraced me in a hug, I hugged her back, She smelt amazing, she puched me away, and looked me up and down, "you are the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on, and that dress is absolutely georgeous!" I blushed and then looked her up and down, "And you Em are so beautiful, you make me so nervous when you come near me, because I love you so much!" "and I love you Ali!" I hugged her again, I couldn't wait until after this dance because then I could take her home  and show how crazy she drives me.

A/N: I am going to start another story, I will still carry on with one but I am starting a new one that hasn't got anything to do with PLL it's based on a true story. 

~Stacey