Stuck

Alison's POV:

After seeing Mary, I didn't know what to say or do I was in so much shock, I heard Em say that we need to talk, so now i'm really worried. She pulled me into the living room and sat me down, she had that look on her face telling me that what she was about to tell me wasn't good,

"Ali?" 

"yeah?"

"There is something I need to tell you, but I don't want you to freak out."

"do you really think now is appropriate Em?"

"actually yes I do, Ali there are a couple things that the girls and i have been hiding from you.."

"what?" they've been keeping things from me? don't they trust me, I mean the others i could understand but Em?

"I'm sorry Ali but we thought it would be best if we didn't tell you."

"tell me what Em? That A is back? Cause news flash I alreday knew that!" 

Em looked shocked, surprised, scared and hurt,

"what do you mean A is back Ali?"

"I mean he she it BITCH is back, I got a text."

"what????? WHEN?" I turned away from her and shrugged

"Ali talk to me please." I moved away from her

"please don't shut me out again."

This shocked me, 

"ME???? ME SHUT YOU OUT? WHAT THE THE HELL EM YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN KEEPING THINGS FROM ME!" 

"TO PROTECT YOU!"

"OK THEN WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PROTECT ME FROM NOW EM?!"

She looked away with tears in her eyes, I felt bad for shouting at her so I moved over to her and pulled into a hug,

"I'm sorry Em." I whispered into her ear, she buried her head in my neck

"So am I, so so much."

We pulled away, and sat down again,

"What's wrong Em?"

"Things have happened recently."

"what things Em, please just tell me, please."

"Paige is still in love with me ali...."

"i know"

"but I feel like I need to sort things out with her, before I can completely give myself to you, I think we should take a break"

"wait, WHAT????"

"I'm Sorry Ali.."

"Oh you're sorry, that makes it all so much better does it Em? I'm still in shock from seeing Mary and you think now is the right time to take a freakin' break??????" 

"Ali....I....I'm sorry" 

"No you now what go, just leave take you break, I hope find what you're looking for."

Em stood up and started walking out, before she did she turned around,

"This doesn't mean I don't still love you Ali." and with that she walked out, and I broke down and cried. I cried over Em, I cried about Mary being back, I cried over everything I've lost because of A. I was crying and thinking, when it occured to me, Em didn't tell me what she and the girls were keeping from me. 

Emily's POV:

I'm Broken, I broke the one person I truely love and that broke me, I still love her, but there are things that I still need to sort out. 

Sorry this one is short and probably really bad! I've just been really busy and distracted lately, but I promise that the next one will be better! And I know this chapter may not make a lot of sense  but I don't want you guys to know eveything that's going on, I want some secrets, but don't worry everything will make sense, all in good time.

~ Stacey