Homecoming

*main credit to PLL*

Alison's POV:

Homecoming... This is supposed to be a really fun night, but I just really don't want to go. I hate myself right now, I may have lost my only chance to try to prove to Em that different and to tell her that i'm in love with her. The only reason i'm still going is because she'll be there and I have to at least to try to make it up to her and apologise, that's if she'll talk to me. 

I start to get ready, I curl my hair, put on my makeup and then lastly i put on my dress, which is short and pink. An hour later I was ready, I waited for Noel to come and pick me up, he texted me,

Noel: Hey Ali I"m outside.

Ali: be down in a min

I took one last look in the mirror, "You can do this." And I walked out the room. I got into Noel's car and he looked me up and down,

"Damn, Ali! Why don't we skip the dance and go back to my place? I bet that dress would look even better off than it does on."

He is such a sleaze.

"No Noel, come on lets go!"

"you sure? I could make it worth your while"

"Noel! I said no now shut up and drive!"

He smirked and started the engine. We arrived at the school at about 9. Noel didn't even wait for me, he just got out the car and started walking.

"Noel, wait!" 

he stopped,

"Jeez Noel! You can be such a jerk sometimes!"

He looked at me and smirked then put his arm on my back, a little lower than I would've liked but I chose to ignore it, and guided me inside. The room was dark and there was some stupid song playing that i'd never heard before. It was really stuffy and crowded.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, want anything?" 

I shook my head and Noel walked off, I started look for Em. After looking around the entire hall, I couldn't find her, but I spotted Spence, Ari and Hanna so walked up to them.

"Hey guys."

"Hi Ali." 

"Have you seen Em?" 

they all shook their heads in response.

"She musn't be here yet then." I said to them

"way to go cabinet obvious!" Hanna replied, we all laughed,

"what?" Hanna replied innocently,

"It's CAPTAIN obvious Han!"  Spence said in between laughs. I sat down with them.

"Hey!" Spence called someone over, i turned around and standing behind me was Emily Fields, She looked so beautiful, her hair was falling down her back in waves, her makeup really brought out her gorgeous brown eyes and her dress was short-ish and was dark green and it fitted her so well, damn she just looked so hot. She locked eyes with me, and instead of walking away, she actually sat down next to me. The huge downside was that Paige was with her and she sat down too, god why can't that pigskinned bitch just leave already? 

Noel hadn't come back and infact I think I saw him grinding on some other girl, I mean not that I care but now I was the only one didn't have a date with them.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Hanna squealed, she had definately been drinking.

We all rolled our eyes but agreed.