Prologue

Rebecca Jerome was the daughter of the Alpha of the Full Moon Pack, the largest pack in England. She was beautiful, pampered, and obviously bossy. Becca was also very intelligent and used it to her advantage. Being the Alpha's daughter made it all too easy to get her own way.

One day a teenage boy is found unconscious in the woods. Becca and her friends believe he is a rogue and decide to have some fun with this stranger without anyone knowing.

He did not remember who he was. He was hurt and confused. The group of young girls who found him were not his saviours........ but his torturers. The abuse they bestowed on him daily just for their juvenile amusement was not only degrading but painful. If he could escape he vowed to return for the leader....... the mean green eyed girl with the beautiful face but cold heart.

If he escaped......her face was etched in his memory forever and he would crush her. He would make her pay for each laugh she gave when he howled in pain. Each time she used her silver brush on his skin. His wolf was aching to come out and destroy her and her merry group. He may not know who he is but he did know that she was going to suffer much more than he had. 

How did this boy lose his memory?

What do you think will happen if he escapes?

Finally......

Just who is this mysterious boy?

COVER BY  SashatheWRITER....FOLLOW HER.... SHE IS GREAT!!!

This is my work FULL copyright in order © Vanicao 2015

Readers should be 16+ as there are elements of sexual content.

There will be spelling errors and grammatical mistakes..be warned!

Without further ado... Blade and Rebecca's story: