Part 9

Blade POV

'I don't like this Blade.' Channon was saying. I patted him on the back.

'I sent you the recording; you heard how much of a bitch she is. Tonight she gets her dish served hot and I will be front row centre when she falls flat on her face and her lies catch up with her.' I walked away from him. He did not look pleased but I was all set on my plan. I had waited a year and I was not going to waste all the months of planning. I vowed to repay her and I never broke my promises.

'Lighten up my friend, after tonight we never have to see Rebecca Jerome again.' I knew Channon was the logical one and he would be an excellent beta. We had been friends from pups.

'Take care of my sister, later.' I left the arena and headed to the cabin. I had no doubt that Rebecca would come. I had sent her a picture of us kissing. That would rattle her bones even more.

I arrived at the cabin as Sam, Matt and Franco took their positions. We used our Pack whistle to set an alarm if the mind link did not work.

All was in place and Sam told me that Becca was on her way. I smiled as I sat in the armchair awaiting my nemesis. She walked inside not even knocking. She stood just inside the small room with her hands folded.

'I'm here.' Was all she said as she surveyed the room. It was basic with a small kitchen station a small round table with two chairs. A wooden fireplace with two armchairs lined the wall near the small room where I had been kept. That room was my grand finale. I let her wait as she finally focused on me. I crossed my leg over my knee and leaned back in the chair.

'Is that it? The big reveal?' she said leaning more on her right foot. Her face was impassive. She looked more bored than annoyed.

'Oh no my dear Becky, we have just began, now strip!'

'Are you crazy, what are you going to do chain me to the floor and spread silver on me. Even you are not that stupid dog.' She said shaking her head.

I remained where I was as I looked at Becca. She was not in the least bothered by my command and that annoyed me how much she was not complying.

'I said to strip!' I repeated a bit louder. I kept the edge of authority in my voice but Becca only laughed harder.

'Is that what you want Blade? To see my body? Have you been lusting after me all these months?' she laughed even harder. 'Is this your revenge, so juvenile?'

'I said to get out of your dress or I will do it for you!' I seethed as she moved to look out of the window.

'I just signalled my brother and he should be here soon. I suggest you find some place to hide because both Liam and my father will tear you from limb to limb, dog.' I had enough I used my werewolf speed to grab her. I pulled her into the smaller room. We lay in a heap on the floor. She stared at me angrily.

'Is this what you want?' Becca asked pushing me away. I fell on my back as she tore her dress. She tore the bodice and the hem as she flung her shoes off.

'What do you think I want?' I growled at her. 'Do you remember the wonderful moments we had in this room?' I told her and she loosened her hair.

'You are just a silly fool.' She sneered. 'You can't touch me Blade Wyatt. You are on my turf, in fact I have already won.' She stood up running her hand on her tights. The lathers appeared immediately. 'My father is mind linking me right now. He is worried about his princess.'

'Oh Becky, thanks for calling them.' She looked at me in disbelief as she picked up a bottle and tried to throw it at me. I grabbed her hand as we wrestled.