Part 34

Becca POV

'Rebecca, you are not going to France.' Blade said before returning to his computer. He was very dismissive as he continued his work.

'I need to investigate this Valcan issue further with my grandfather, he has the resources and we found something to help us solve this problem.' I was not happy with being refused. My father never refused me; he always found a way to make my wishes happen but Liam and Blade were two peas in a pod who took exception to execute their power.

'You are not leaving the country and that's final.' Blade had not even looked at me as he continued to stare at the monitor in front of him. The Valcans had appeared to stop their attack. They had disappeared just as suspiciously as they had begun. The past three days had not had any attack but everyone was still on high alert.

'Listen, this Valcan issue needs in depth research, these creatures have been terrorising us and we still don't know anything much about whom or what is sending them. My grandfather may have found some information and I want to help him unravel it.' I hope Blade would take me seriously. He just shook his head this time. I was exasperated. I always got what I wanted and I was going to France whether Blade liked it or not.

'Fine.' I said turning around and heading to the door. I turned the lock and leaned against the door. Blade stopped typing and looked up at me. I smiled at him as I had already pulled my shirt off. My hands were on my jeans unzipping them. Blade smirked as he watched me.

'So I say no and you now want to seduce the response you want out of me?'

'Is it going to work?' I asked and Blade turned his chair to face me. His face was alight with amusement.

'Don't forget I know first-hand how brutal you can be.' He responded and I winced. 'But as your one and only mate I have learned how to tame you.'

'Strike one to Blade but let's see if you can withstand this punishment.' I said walking over to my mate who was looking ready for a challenge. I stood before him in my red lace knicker and bra set which he liked.

'I see you have come guns blazing.' He commented as he took me in. I moved in between his legs and knelt before him. 'So what's the challenge?'

I rubbed my hands up his thighs and cupped his groin. I could feel how excited he was already.

'Just oral with no kissing, no penetration but the person who begs for entry first loses.' I said as I cupped him and gave him a squeeze. 'I win I go to France. You win I stay.'

He moaned and I smiled. 'Oh Becca, I see you really want to lose.' I pulled his shirt from his jeans and rubbed my hands along his arms. I moved closer and let my breasts run over his sensitive bulge as my hands went for his nipples. He jerked and I knew he was half way there. I had a secret weapon and I smiled inwardly. There was no way I was going to lose.

He held my hands and pulled me up. He made me straddle him as he released my hair from its clip. My tresses cascaded over my shoulders. Blade smelt my hair as he went for my neck and nuzzled it as his hands unclasped my bra. As my breasts sprang loose he cupped them. He moulded them in his hands slowly and deeply. I tried to hold it in but as his teeth grazed my nipple a frisson of pleasure zipped through my body and I screamed.

'Blade!' My voice was sharp as another zap bounced through me when he rubbed my already wet crotch over his hardened groin. His fingers dug into my thighs as he pushed me forward on him while his teeth assaulted my nipples. I had to hold onto him to steady my weakening body. I jerked as his hand replaced his crotch. He cupped me and rubbed his hand along my clit. I pulled his hair as the pleasure coursed through my body building a pit in the base of my stomach.