Sherman: Terror Of The Night

A.N: First, I want to tell you that I'm sorry if there's an error in my previous story. Second, I only copy and paste this story (because it's my own story and I wanted to tell you about it). Third, this chapter was in Sherman's POV (Point Of View). Well, enjoy.

Well, it was the night when I save the world after I ripped the space-time continuum by touching myself. I lay down in my bed, in my pajamas and I saw the clock. It is 10.30 p.m., but I couldn't sleep, even I'm not tired at all. I heard someone in front of my room door and I bet that's Mr. Peabody and I was right.

Mr. Peabody: "Sherman, are you still awake?"
Sherman: "Yeah, why Mr. Peabody?"
Mr. Peabody: "Go to bed now, Sherman or else you're going to be late for school."
Sherman: "Okay, Mr. Peabody."

Mr. Peabody then left my room. I put off my glasses and ready for bed.

30 Minutes Later

It's 11 p.m. and I didn't even sleep. My head comes up with questions after all that happened.

Sherman: "What if Ms. Grunion really take me away? Where am I going to live? What if Mr. Peabody really died in Trojan War? What if Mr. Peabody really taken away? What if Penny really fall into the cliff?"

It's all the questions I come up in my mind. I thought about all those questions until I fell asleep. But, I come up with a nightmare.

In Sherman's Nightmare

I blinked as I am... at school? Why am I at school? Oh, well forget about it. I was at my class when no one there. I guess everyone is on the canteen. But, before I go to the door, someone appeared and that someone is Penny.

Sherman: "Oh, hello Penny."

But, it seems like she didn't want to talk to me. I said again....

Sherman: "Where's everyone, Penny?"
Penny: "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINIESS!"

She yelled like a monster and pushed me into the floor. I felt pain in my head. She looked at me and then she grinned.

Sherman: "What's funny, Penny?"
Penny: "This, is funny."

She took my glasses and throw it to the floor until the glass broke.

Sherman: "Penny... what did you...?
Penny: "It's just a revenge for bit me yesterday."
Sherman: "But, I can't see anything now."
Penny: "Who cares? You nerd!"

Then, she punched my face very hard until I nosebleed and bit my arm very hard until my arm bleeding hard. I sobbed and cry because of her.

Penny: "What a weak nerd you are, cursed little dork!"
Sherman: "Why would you do that? I HATE YOU!"

I tried to walk away but she grabbed my shirt collar and pulled out a little dagger from her pocket. I felt very scared now.

Sherman: "What are you going to do with that thing?"
Penny: "This is the last thing as a compensation!"

Before I know what happened, she stabbed my stomach. It felt like I was burned, alive. After she stabbed my stomach, she unleashed her grip at me and let me just like that, lay down unconscious.
After 2 hours later, I regained my consciousness back, but I was in somewhere else and I thought I saw Mr. Peabody (because my vision is blurry and I can't see very good because how Penny destroy my glasses). But, then I heard him speak.

Mr. Peabody: "Oh, you're awake, Sherman."
Sherman: "Oh hello, Mr. Peabody. Where am I?"
Mr. Peabody: "You're in the hospital as you were badly hurt at school. Principal Purdy told me all about this and I rushed up to the hospital."
Sherman: "But, how did I end up in the hospital?"
Mr. Peabody: "Well, your friends, Mason and Carl told Principal Purdy that you lay down with bloods everywhere and your unconscious body. Then, Principal Purdy brought you here. Now, I ask you, who did this to you?"

Heard that thing from Mr. Peabody, I was very surprised. Inside of me wanted to shout Penny's name, but if I said that thing, we will be in trouble with the Petersons again. But, I can't lie in this situation. So, I decided to tell him the truth.

Sherman : "It was...."

But, before I finished, someone entered the ward and that someone is Penny. I looked at her with a killing look.

Penny : "Oh, Sherman, what happened to you?"

I looked at her in an anger face as saying....

Sherman : "I'm going to kill you, murderer. ~ I'm fine, just a little hurt."

Mr. Peabody then asked again....

Mr. Peabody : "It was who, Sherman?"
Sherman : "It was... someone."
Mr. Peabody: "Whose someone? Did I know him?"

Penny give me a look of anger as saying.

Penny: "If you tell him it was me, I'll kill you, dork!"
Sherman: "Apparently, yes."
Penny: "Oh my gosh, he's going to tell him."

Without thinking anymore, she drugs my father by a cloth with chloroform. I wake up from my bed and punched her face and take Mr. Peabody's glasses to help me see.

Sherman: "How dare you did that to my father?"
Penny: "It's the best so we could finish this."

She take the dagger she used this morning and stabbed me, but this time in my chest
until I die.

Back In The Real World

Sherman: "NOOOOO! WHY PENNY? WHY?!"

Mr. Peabody heard my scream and rushed to my room. He saw me whimpering and tossing around my bed. He rushed to my bed and tried to wake me up.

Mr. Peabody: "Sherman, it's alright now, you're only having a nightmare."

I woke up in a gasp and I saw Mr. Peabody and luckily I still in my bed.

Sherman: "Oh, finally, everything's alright."
Mr. Peabody: "Sherman, you have a nightmare. What happened?"

Then, I told the whole thing to Mr. Peabody with tears falling every second. Mr. Peabody also began to cry as I finished the story.

Mr. Peabody: "It's alright, Sherman. You're not dead and Penny is not trying to kill you."
Sherman: "Yeah, but can I sleep with you? Just for tonight?"

He then looked at me and said....

Mr. Peabody: "Of course, Sherman."

He then tucked into my bed and hug me tightly. Then, I said....

Sherman: "Good night, dad."

He was shocked by that thing I said. He never actually let me call him "dad". But, he smiled and said....

Mr. Peabody : "Good night, son."

After that, we fell asleep soundly, without anymore nightmares.

To be continued

A.N: Well, I want to make this as an individual story, but I think it's too short to be a story so I decided to combine it with another story; The Frightening Dream. Okay, see you later.