First Love, First Kiss (Part 2)

A.N: Okay, this chapter is going to be Carl and Jill's love story. Enjoy!

A day after Abby's incident, they all agreed to gather in Sherman's house. Well, today's the day. Sherman still in his bed, knowing it was only 7 a.m., but Mr. Peabody already awake and was in the WABAC room, fixing the WABAC. Skipped an hour, it's already 8 a.m., and Sherman finally awake.

Sherman : "Good morning, Mr. Peabody. (looking through the room) Mr. Peabody?"

He then suddenly remembered that Mr. Peabody is fixing the WABAC since yesterday. So he rushed to the WABAC to look for Mr. Peabody, ignoring that he's still in his pajamas. He straightly runs to him.

Sherman : "There you are, Mr. Peabody."
Mr. Peabody : "Oh, good morning, Sherman!"

He then hugged him tightly.

Sherman : "I've been searching everywhere for you."
Mr. Peabody : "Don't tell me this is because of last year incident."
Sherman : "What?! No, it's not."

After that, Sherman let him go.

Sherman : "Anyway, are we going with the WABAC today?"
Mr. Peabody : "No, Sherman. After I fix the WABAC, I have to take all things that everyone took to the past."
Sherman : "Okay so there's a taser from Robespierre, spray cans from Mr. da Vinci, and pizza and... oh no!"
Mr. Peabody : "What is it Sherman?"
Sherman : "Not Ms. Grunion too."
Mr. Peabody : "Of course not, Sherman. I will only take the pizza from the Trojan War and the rest things they took from the present."
Sherman : "Phew, gladly."
Mr. Peabody : "Anyway, do you have any activity today, since I was very busy?"
Sherman : "Yeah, I have invited my friends to our home."
Mr. Peabody : "Okay who did you invite?"
Sherman : "Okay, I invite Mason, Carl, Jill, Abby and... of course, Penny."
Mr. Peabody : "Okay have fun and good luck on confessing your love to Penny."
Sherman : "What? (blushing)"
Mr. Peabody : "You like her, don't you?"
Sherman : "Yeah, maybe a little."
Mr. Peabody : "Then, confess it."
Sherman : "What? I can't do that in front of them."
Mr. Peabody : "Well then, do you need my help?"
Sherman : "I'm only going to buy them cookies and soft drinks from the store."
Mr. Peabody : "Do you need any money?"
Sherman : "No, I got my own money. Bye, Mr. Peabody."
Mr. Peabody : "Bye, Sherman. He's already growing up, Peabody, and best of all, he had found his love."

So Sherman ran upstairs to take a shower and made his own breakfast. After having his breakfast and take a shower, he rushed up to buy some cookies and soft drinks. He is so hurry until he nearly forgot his wallet.

Sherman : "Oops, I almost forgot that."

So he rushed to the coffee table where he left his wallet and take it, then he rushed to the elevator and went to the store. After 20 minutes, Sherman get back from the store and keep the soda in the fridge and the cookies in the jar.

2.00 P.M. - The Penthouse

The time finally came and all of their friends had come, all except for Jill.

Sherman : "Where's Jill?"
Mason : "I don't know, no one seen him?"
Carl : "No, I wonder where is she."
Penny : "Maybe, she's late."
Abby : "No, I was from her house to pick her up, but her mother told me that she's already go."
Carl : "Then where could she be?"
Mason : "Maybe we should ask where is she. Maybe she stopped by somewhere."
Sherman : "Yeah, but how? Does anyone know her cell number?"
Abby : "I know. Wait, I'll call her."

But there's no respond.

Abby : "That's strange, she usually answer within less than 10 second."
Mason : "Maybe something happened to her."

A.N: This is what happened to Jill.

Street - 1.45 P.M.

Jill is on its way to the penthouse, but there's a thief in black cloak and wearing a mask looking at her without taking any attention. He followed her secretly and when Jill is near an alleyway, the man then grip Jill tightly and threatened her.