First Love, First Kiss (Part 1)

A.N: Okay everyone there's going to be some major romance in these 3 chapters forward as the end of the story. This is will be Mason's and Abby love story, enjoy!

After a minute running, they finally get near to the kidnapper and they saw Abby struggling to unleash the grip.

Abby : "Help! SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP!"
The man : "Shut up, or else...."

The man then reached into his pocket and pulled out a pistol and pointed it to Abby's head.

The man : "This thing will kill you."

Abby whose now shake in fear, hopeless in the man's hand.
While then, Mason, Carl, Sherman, Penny, and Jill still thinking about what to do and in hurry, or else their friend will be killed.

Jill : "Okay, what do we have to do now, Mason?"
Carl : "Yeah, Abby could be killed in anytime."
Mason : "We have no choice."
Sherman : "What do you mean?"
Mason : "We have to face him."
Penny : "What?! Are you nuts?"
Mason : "Do you want Abby killed?"
Penny : "No."
Mason : "Then, let's go."
Sherman : "Yeah, okay."

So when Abby is about to killed, all of them showed up.

Mason : "Stop!"
Abby : "Guys!"
Mason : "Released her!"
The man : "Okay, after she died."

Mason was scared now, he couldn't let her being kidnapped and also he couldn't let her killed.

The man : "If any of you approach, she will be killed. But if you stay there, she will be safe."
Sherman : "But she will be kidnapped, isn't she?"
The man : "Don't worry, she won't be kidnapped forever, at least until someone paid for her."

Suddenly, they heard a police car coming to them. The man released a shot to the air which make them startle and he starts to drag Abby to the van.
While polices heard the shot, they decided to investigate it.

Police 1 : "What is that?"
Police 2 : "I don't know, but it's coming from the street near the park."

So all polices followed the sound of the shot.
While then, the man has already kidnapped Abby.

Abby : "HELP ME GUYS!"
Mason : "Don't worry Abby, hang in there!"

Then Carl glanced and saw that the police car approaching them.

Carl : "Hey, that's the police car."
Mason : "Oh, yeah. MR. POLICE MAN!"

The police heard him shout and stop to ask.

Police 1 : "What's wrong, little kid?"
Mason : "The man in that van (pointing the van) kidnapped my girlfriend, help me."
Police 2 : "Don't worry we got it under control."

Mason tried to hold tears from his eyes, but he just couldn't. The van started to move and the police chased after the van. Mason's friends try to comfort him. The police then shoot the wheel and the van started to become uncontrollable. Abby then open the van door and jump off from the uncontrollable van and for the kidnapper, he has been caught by the police.

The man : "Stop it, let me go."
Police 1 : "After you say everything in the police station."
The man : "Finally, the state when you failed. Like fall on your own trap."

Mason then ran straight to Abby, scared that she might get injured.

Mason : "Abby? Abby, you okay?"
Abby : "Don't worry, I'm okay."

Mason then look at Abby's cheek and it revealed that there's a big bruise on her cheek.

Mason : "Abby, your cheek."
Abby : "What the...?"

Mason thinks no further and kissed the bruise in Abby's cheek. The four of them saw him doing that.

Sherman, Penny, Carl, Jill : "Oww...."

Abby was surprised by the kiss, but she loved it and finally she kissed him straightly to the lips. He was surprised by the thing that Abby did to him, but he loved it and admitted it by blushing hard. He then let Abby hold his hands. Both of them then walk home together.

Abby : "Oh Mason, I know there are a lot of girls out there, maybe more beautiful than me, but why me?"
Mason : "Because there's something inside you that I couldn't deny."

Both of them then laughed and blushed in their way home.
While with Sherman, Penny, Carl and Jill, they all smiled to them and their love and all of them walk happily back to their home.

To be continued

A.N: That's it for this chapter, but I'm going to post it with the next 2 which these will be the last 3 chapters.