Chapter 1

IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER SASUKE LEAVES TO GET POWER FROM OROCHIMARU, BUT THEY ARE THE SAME AGE AND THE SAME RANKS AS THEY ARE IN NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN. THEY ALSO LOOK LIKE THEY DO IN SHIPPUDEN.

 DON'T HATE ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK IT WOULD WORK BEST WITH THE PLOT!!!

Picture above is Umiko.

I DONT OWN THE PICTURE. I GOT IT FROM BING IMAGES.

ITALICS is when they are speaking Japanese.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Tsunade's POV

"What the hell?!"

That was all I could say after an old man with a long white beard and wearing robes poofed into my office. Shizune was holding Tonton in her arms and they both sweatdropped. The old man looked around the room before looking at me with a smile.

"I assume that you are Lady Hokage Tsunade, am I correct?" He asked in a British accent while dusting of his robes.

 I nodded, still very confused. "Who the hell are you?"

"Lady Tsunade! That's not very nice!" Shizune scolded.

"No, it's fine!" The old man protested. "I am Professor Dumbledore. I am the Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I am aware that this village has elite ninjas, correct?" I nodded.

Dumbledore smiled brightly. "Wonderful! I need you to send some of your ninjas to help protect a boy who attends Hogwarts. His name is Harry Potter, and he has the absolute rotten luck of being in a near-death experience every year. The ninjas that you send shall attend the school and protect Harry during his Fourth Year. They mustn't wear the Leaf forehead protectors because someone might recognize it. I  would also recommend that one of them attend the Triwizard Tournament."

I thought about it. If I send Naruto, then maybe I wouldn't be annoyed as much. I just wish I could send Jiraiya. "Alright. I will send them near the beginning of the school year. Shizune! Call up some... 'elite' ninja!"

"Yes , Lady Tsunade!"

                                                                                   ~Time Skip 2 Months Later!!! ~

Umiko's POV

"You want us to do what Granny Tsunade?!?!?" Naruto yelled, speaking for everyone in the room, excluding Tsunade and Shizune.

Tsunade rubbed her temples. "I told you all several times. You are all going to protecting a boy named Harry Potter and a wizarding school while attending there, except Kakashi who will be teaching." Kakashi waved awkwardly.

The people in the room consisted of Team Kakashi, (minus Sasuke), Neji, Kiba, Akamaru, Shikamaru and I. We were all going about our business, then Tsunade just had to 'surprise' us by telling us we had to go to a place called 'London.'

The rest of us had already accepted it, but Naruto was having a fit.

Sakura clobbered him on the head. "Naruto! You're not gonna get out of it so stop complaining! No wonder Sasuke left!" Naruto winced and pouted.

"So when do we leave? I don't really care either way. Ughh... This is such a drag," Shikamaru complained. I glared at him.

"Shut up Shika! At least we get to go somewhere!" I yelled. Soon we were all arguing, except Neji and Kakashi, who was reading his pervy book.