Chapter 7

Hai!!! (Dodges knives and kunai) I"M SORRY FOR NOT UDPATING!! I'M A BITCH. I KNOW. SORRY. I WAS GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL, SO YEAH. AND I ALSO STARTED TO MAKE  ANOTHER CROSSOVER. I'M SORRY!!! I AM MAKING A HETALIA/HARRY POTTER ONE. DON'T JUDGE. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HETALIA IS THEN LOOK IT UP. IT'S BASICALLY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD AS PEOPLE. I highly recommend it. WATCH IT!!! IT'S AN ANIME!!!

Song/video: England~America and Prussia~Germany:: Hey Brother (Watch the video before or after. Listen to the song while reading! It's Hetalia. ;3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Umiko's POV

It was finally time for the other schools to arrive! Dumbledore said the schools would come in a 'special' way. He also made everyone (Including Naruto and Shikamaru) help clean the castle.  During the time that passed, whenever I was in Deidara's class, I always sat in the back. He kept looking at me weirdly but didn't say anything. I knew he suspected something though. All the houses were waiting outside in the courtyard for the arrival. (A.N: ???? I don't know where they waited. Gomen!!)

Naruto got that creepy look on his face similar to the one when he planned to see Kakashi's face "How do you think the schools are gonna get here??" Sakura punched his head so hard, he flew back a couple of feet.

"You idiot, don't be creepy!" He glared at her while rubbing the now forming bump on his head. Kiba's face brightened.

"Maybe they'll come on a sled drawn by dogs!" Everyone looked at him weird, even the Golden Trio. (Somebody told me what people called them.)

"I don't think dogs could carry them a country over," Hermione said slowly.

 Kakashi looked up from his Icha Icha Paradise. (What is happening to the world??) "Maybe they're going to use a summoning ju-. Never mind." Oh shit. That was close. The Golden Trio were giving us strange looks due to Kakashi's slip-up. I'm still wondering how he ever became a Jonin.

Neji looked up at the sky and furrowed his brows. "Look up at the sky."

We all looked up. To my surprise, a group of majestic-looking horses were flying through the air pulling an even more majestic-looking carriage. 

I sweatdropped. "That's even weirder than Guy-sensei and Lee!!!" Lee was really cool in my opinion, but he's a lot like Guy, who I think is really weird. I don't really know why he wants to compete with Kakashi so much. Naruto was hyperventilating for some reason.

I slapped him. "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER UZUMAKI!!! WHAT WOULD HINATA SAY TO THIS?!?!?"

"Sorry Umiko!" He squeaked. "Geez, you can be scarier than Granny Tsunade, believe it!"

Suddenly, this creepy looking boat rose out of the water and sailed to the shore. This time, Naruto passed out. I facepalmed. Poor Hinata.

                                                                                         ~In the Great Hall~

Dumbledore was at the podium, ready to introduce the schools. "Students, please welcome the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their Headmaster, Madame Maxime."

The doors flew open and girls dresses in blue danced in with blue butterflies fluttering aroung. They kept sighing and dancing which caused most of the guys to stare and drool. Ron was drooling and Hermione glared and rolled her eyes. Naruto and Kiba were staring at them intently. Shikamaru sat there, bored. Neji ignored them and kept eating his dinner, which I was grateful for. After the girls, came this HUGE lady in black satin robes adorned in opal jewelry and she carefully walked up to Dumbledore. He kissed her hand.