Chapter 5

Wasup???? School is gonna start in about 2 weeks, so I won't be able to update as much as in the summer. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN IN THESE LAST FEW WEEKS OF SUMMER!!! DO NOT WORRY MY LOYAL MINIONS. lol. I AM ALSO AWARE THAT THIS IS THE 4TH YEAR. THAT MEANS THE TRIWIZARD TOUNAMENT WILL BE IN THIS FANFIC. I WILL HAVE THE OTHER 2 SCHOOLS ARRIVE IN THE NEXT FEAST BECAUSE IF I MADE THEM COME IN THE FIRST ONE, THAT WOULD BE WAY TOO MANY INTROS FOR ONE NIGHT. ALSO, DEIDARA WILL SHOW UP SOON!! :)

ANYWHORE, ENJOY THE CHAPPY!!

Pic of the lovely Kiba and Akamaru at the top!!! XD P.S: Imagine Akamaru bigger. Hehe. lol.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Umiko's POV

Groaning, I stuffed my face into my pillow and desperately tried to block out the snores that came from the other girls in the room. Dumbledore-sama just had to make Sakura and I share a room with 3 other girls! Their names were Lavender Brown and 2 twins named Padma and Parvati Patil. Sakura had fallen asleep long ago.(HOW?!?) Knowing that it was pointless trying to sleep, I quietly crawled out of my bed, which was right next to Sakura's.

Very carefully, I reached under my bed and took out my bag and took out a small wooden box. I opened the box. Inside were a bunch of pictures that I've stored. I quickly searched through the cluster of pictures and came across the one I was looking for. It was a picture of toddler me and my biological brother, Deidara. He was the only person I knew that came from my biological family. We were both sitting outside of a stone structure and playing with white clay. The caption at the bottom read, 'Umiko and Deidara, ages 3 and 6.'

Deidara had long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes and his hands were in the air. His hands had mouths in the middle of his palms and they were smiling widely. I smiled to myself. I faintly remember this. We used to live in an orphanage in Iwagakure, but then I got adopted by the Tanakas.

"Imouto! Don't leave!" Deidara cried as my new family was signing adoption papers. Deidara had tears streaming down his cheeks and his hand mouths wore frowns.

I hugged him tightly, tears running down my face as well. "I'm sorry Onii Chan! I don't wanna leave you here!" Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my tiny waist and pick me up. I started wailing and Deidara was staring at me with a broken look on his face.

I don't remember much of that day, but that was the day the orphanage caught fire and exploded. I'm almost certain my brother had died that day. No one else knew about Deidara, not even Neji. A drop of liquid fell upon the picture and I brought my hands to my face. I was crying and I didn't even know it. I quickly wiped away my tears and put the picture and the box back inside my bag and fell asleep with the memories of my brother.

~In The Morning~

"Umiko! WAKE UP!"

I yelped and fell off my bed in a tangle of bed sheets. Sakura was glaring at me with her hands on her hips. "It's time to get up Umiko! I'm already ready." I moaned and nodded my head, yawning.

Lavender saw that I was awake and hurried over to me. "Good, you're awake! I need to ask you some things. First of all, are you dating any of hot hunks of Japanese guys?" (A.N: WHAT DID I JUST WRITE?!?!?!) Parvati and Padma giggled softly to themselves.

I glared at her. "Please don't call my friends that. And to answer your question, I'm dating Neji." With that, I stalked towards the bathroom.

~In The Great Hall~