Reunión

Moans could be heard in the woods if you were around the area, a man wearing goggles over his eyes was running to the nearest shelter he could find. He wore a dark gray sleeve-less jacket with light gray belt straps on the collar that also hung off his arms loosely under was a black long sleeve V-neck rolled up to his elbows. He had black jeans with Handgun holsters on both sides of his hips and light gray suspenders with yellow and purple circles and on his feet were red timberland boots which were meant for hikes. On his back jumping up and down was a backpack with only medical supplies, no food, no Ammo, and no Melee weapons, from his running out of his shirt a pendant slowly started escaping for the amulet was a golden rimmed Amethyst gem.

The Man quickly hid it back into his shirt as for what was behind him...Well those moans and grunts from the forest were reason the man was fleeing for his life. It was a hungry mob of zombies on his tail, all of them craving the sensation of flesh being ripped apart in their teeth and consuming the "meal" before them.

"Shit!!!" The man turned around and took out his M9 and shot a few rounds at a few of the walking dead, but ran out of bullets.

"NO NO NO!!! Don't do this to me now!! Crap!!" The man went running and found a cabin it was his last chance so he went inside and locked the door and moved the table to the door as well as the chairs, he leaned on the wall panting as his lungs were screaming for oxygen to replace the carbon dioxide in his system. He gritted his teeth and punched the wall.

"FUCK THE ONE TIME I ONLY BRING A GOD DAMN PISTOL THIS SHIT HAPPENS!!" He took his goggles off and hung it on his neck, his eyes revealing his golden irises.He got close to the door and saw that it opened slightly making him flinch back and fall backwards.

"Shit because of this I'm trapped and I can't get out, to make the matter worse the barricade won't last long." he ran a hand through his brown hair.

"I'm screwed there's no way around this..." He got up and started banging on the window and started yelling for help hoping that somebody anybody would be near by to hear his plea to help him out of this death trap. But alas no one came.

"Goat?! Goat!?" A man wearing a purple sweater and green shirt with black jeans and green Adidas yelled on his back he had a backpack and holsters on his hips.

"Keep it down Barney you'll give us away to the walkers if you yell any louder." A girl with black hair and light brown eyes hissed at the male, Barney.

"I sorry Jet, but I wants to find Goat, cans I call the Goat one more time?" The girls sighed disapprovingly.

"Fine one more time, and that's it." Barney grinned as looked towards the sky once more and yelled once more in the top of his lungs.

"GOAT!!!" Walkers were heard running towards them and Jet sucked her teeth in annoyance.

"Dang it Barney, you and you big mouth!" They quickly ran as quickly as they could and saw a cabin in front of them with hordes of walkers banging at the only entrance, inside they saw the male that was trapped in there banging at the glass as his screams were heard.

"Barney someone is trapped in there!"

"The not just a somebody, that Goat! GOAT GOAT!!!" Jet looked at Barney in awe as she looked at the male in question.

"THAT'S GOAT?!" She heard the male screaming in delight as he yelled in glee.

"BARNEY!!!! HELP ME!!!!" The male had placed his goggles back on a few minutes ago. He was smiling in delight as the two killed the zombies and when Barney opened the door he climbed through the barricade and hugged the male with glee.

"GOAT YOU ALIVE!!!" the two were in absolute bliss when they were together, they are what you call brothers by heart not blood, they quickly moved the barricade and let Jet through the cabin and put the table back. Jet was looking at the both of the and gripped the bridged of her nose.