x-III-o

Louis has been on a roll all day. He's sent three souls into their despair, created havoc on Earth in the form of a mass murder, and all while being slightly tipsy. Yep he's good.

Because of his hangover jitters, he walks around the place, just trying to ease his mind from the pain. He tells himself he'll never drink again, but then vodka is being placed down and he just can't help himself. He walks for a long time until he realizes he doesn't recognize where he's walking. Strange. There's not a place on this Kingdom he hasn't been to.

He takes a turn, only to stumble upon a dead end. That's never happened before. He tries to turn back, but discovers that it also leads to a dead end. Okay something's definitely fishy around here. He tries to transport himself back to the main hall, but his powers aren't working. Louis is trying not to panic, but he feels like the walls are closing in on him. He takes this time to remember that he has a small case of claustrophobia. Not a good idea. He closes his eyes, trying not to assume the worst, and hoping that this is just some kind of bad dream.

"'Ello mate." Louis doesn't jump four feet in the air. He spins around to see where the voice is coming from and finds himself looking at clear, and maybe slightly glowing, blue eyes.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asks angrily. He just wants to go back to his room. The lad only smiles.

"Names Niall, and I'm here on a mission." He says, eyes holding a glint of mission. Who exactly does this guy think he is?

"Oh and that would be?" Louis retorts.

"Oh don't worry about it, all you need to know is that you'll be leaving Hell for a bit."

"I'm sorry what?" What is this guy going on about? He doesn't have time for silly pranks. He just wants to go back to the main hall. "Look man, I'm done with your silly game I need to go back. If you don't know who I am, well I'm kind of important around here. So I need to get back." The man smiles wider.

"Oh I know exactly who you are. And that is why I'm here to transfer you."

"Transfer me?... Look I'm just going to..." He tries to leave, although he knows it's a lost cause seeing as he's confined the small dark room. The man doesn't say anything, but instead lifts a finger. He twists his hand , points and then Louis feels himself flying upward. "What the hell?" He shouts as he feels himself being wrapped in wind and light. He closes his eyes from the force. Something is definitely wrong. He thrashes around, but it does nothing. He feels himself falling into unconsciousness. He tries to fight the sudden exhaustion, but it's no use, he's out like a light in seconds.

xoxoxo

When Louis finally wakes, he opens his eyes to see bright dots of light scattered above him. His head feels heavy as he sits up, rubbing at his temples to try and ease the pain. He looks to his left, to his right, and forward, only to see barren land. He has no clue where he is. He doesn't remember ever seeing anything like this in the Kingdom. He looks behind him and sees a willow tree. A tree? There are no trees in the Kingdom; the intense heat wouldn't have let it survive. So that must mean...

No he's not going to get ahead of himself. Maybe he's in a part of the Kingdom that actually has the capacity to grow life. But why would they care about growing life? No it doesn't make any sense at all. He's trying not to panic, but if the tree is any indication he knows exactly where he is. Earth. The only planet known to man with actual human life forms. This is not good. He needs to get back.

He stands and tries out his powers again, but nothing. They don't work. He's stuck here, and it's all that weird guy's fault. He sent him to Earth, but why? Best not dwell on the why, instead of how he is going to get out og here. He looks around once more, but the world is all dark. He thought that Earth had cities with lights. So why doesn't he see any?

He looks up once more and realizes that he's looking at stars. It's nightfall. That means that the human life forms are asleep. Louis figures that there's not much he can do at the moment. So he sits back down, back resting against the tree. Might as well catch a few zzz's himself.

He's barely starting to drift off when a mini tornado of light and wind appears before him. He opens his eyes to see it still swirling. It looks eerily similar to the one he was stuck in a fe minutes ago. He watches as it swirls for a bit longer, then dies down as a boy appears from it. He's lying on th the ground, unconscious much like Louis once was. He stares at the boy and then suddenly the boy is springing up.

Blue eyes lock with green, each transfixed by the other. Louis stares intently until the boy finally speaks.

"Where am I?" He whispers, not wanting to disturb the tranquility of the silent atmosphere.

"Earth." The boy's eyes are wide now. He seems frantic. He stands only to plop down from the sudden action.

"I think you need to calm down man." Louis tries to reason. He has no idea who this guy is, but they were both sent to the same place so it must mean something.

"But we're on Earth. How is that possible?" He asks. Louis shrugs, he hasn't a clue, but he knows that there won't be an easy way out.

jg